OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Garbage this weekend at AZ Mills Clearance store.

20% off footwear.

20% off most shirts dri fits included

Did not see much of anything really.

Rosemont outlet had

Size 13 carmine 6s at the counter looked like it had some wear on the bottoms - 130

A smaller size infrared 6 possibly 4 or 5 didn't look or check price

I also returned my pair of AJ1 Premier Gucci size 10.5 but they were getting heavy eyes from employees so they might be gone. - 99

Also seen a pair of grey orange gloves size 10.5 on the hash wall + 30

Last edited:
Hit up a couple of outlets in the GA area over the last couple of Days.   The Northern Premium Outlets Nike is by far better than the one in Woodstock as they had shoes that never made it to the latter but man is it in the middle of nowhere.  Saw Bron 11s Hornets and South Beach colors for $120.  The Hash walls in both stores was 20% off like usual during sale week.  They also had Lebron 11 low Dunkmans in the kids section sizes 6 and 7 for $69.97 plus the additional 20%.  Lebron X Miami dolphins was there also in toddler sizes.    The Woodstock outlet did get a little better as they had the Penny Gumbos and FPs shown above.  First time I ever saw anything on that level there so here's to hoping as that is actually the closest outlet to me.   Last stop was the outlets at Sugaloaf Parkway on Sunday.  Store was way too packed to get pictures but I did see Flynit racers in this grey/pinkish red color all over the hash wall in various sizes for $69.97 plus the 20% off.  Definitely saw a lot of size 6 - 9.   Got my older son a pair of red Hyperfuse 2012s size 7.5 for $32 after discounts.  The best deals I found were in the Addidas store as they were doing 30% off the entire store except for some exclusions.  Got Drose 4s for myself for $42 after discount.  My youngest son's red and black version were $20.  They pretty much had every version from 2012 there in the DRose line available.  Obviously they didn't sell all that well but I think looking at them they are a slept on shoe as they actually put a lot of effort in the design features.

Arundle mills, Md had a sale going yesterday, I assumed it'd run through today for the holiday. Id call your local.

Only thing that really caught my eye was a pair of huarache trainer prm in bold berry sz 10.5 - 89.99 x 20% off hash.

Just an FYI for those hitting the Adidas outlets, there is an email sign up on Adidas.com that saves you 15%. Theres a coupon in that same email that can be printed out and used in the outlet on top of the 30% off everything they're doing right now. I was super stoked to get a few different models of Boosts for sub 60 after discounts.

Woodburn has xmas lebron xi and gucci 1...woodbury, arundel mills and jersey gardens has a decent selection of lebron xi

Just now at glendale tanger outlets.
Extra 20% off of hash.
FSR
$169 for concord foams
$99 for the penny's qsr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom