OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
white and brown, or white and silver , honestly can't remember but they were mostly white.....they just caught my attention because I saw a thread on them here the other day.

Last edited:
Citygear.com is having a killer sale on their clearance items! Coupon code "clearance" for additional discounts and free shipping. Air maxes galore for the low.

Apologies if wrong thread.
Super rep. Just copped a few 90s

Citygear.com is having a killer sale on their clearance items! Coupon code "clearance" for additional discounts and free shipping. Air maxes galore for the low.

Apologies if wrong thread.

Good look out! Two pair air max trainer 94 for $80! Use reward dollars as wellz for the discount

The hottest of hot garbage at AZ Mills Clearance store. Plus no sales or percentage discounts as of today. They had a couple racks of tees for $4.99 but even those racks were hot gaaaaarbage.

The hottest of hot garbage at AZ Mills Clearance store. Plus no sales or percentage discounts as of today. They had a couple racks of tees for $4.99 but even those racks were hot gaaaaarbage.
That place is so disappointing compared to what it should be..

It looks like champssports.com just got a restock on select items. I'm seeing Kobe 9 elites (both low and hi), some Kobe 8's, What the Lebron 11's, Jordan xx8's,  KD's, etc....

Last edited:
Ontario
Foamposits 1 fsr 159
These things are going get on them quick

Last edited:
It looks like champssports.com just got a restock on select items. I'm seeing Kobe 9 elites (both low and hi), some Kobe 8's, What the Lebron 11's, Jordan xx8's,  KD's, etc....

Still size 8/8.5/9 avail in the what the lebrons. Can add to cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom