Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What's y'all suggestion on a good everyday cologne? I currently wear YSL L'Homme Eau de Toilette, but it's about to run out. One I'm probably gonna get next is the Chanel De Bleu eEau De Toilette, but if y'all got other suggestions. Let me know!

Pricing on Creed Royal Princess Oud would be $150 shipped for 50ml. (not gonna be doing smaller amounts at this time)

$15 of that is shipping and the bottle, and for reference a 75ml retail bottle is $445 plus tax and shipping. Pm me if you want any.

Last edited:
What's y'all suggestion on a good everyday cologne? I currently wear YSL L'Homme Eau de Toilette, but it's about to run out. One I'm probably gonna get next is the Chanel De Bleu eEau De Toilette, but if y'all got other suggestions. Let me know!
Bleu de Chanel parfum is better

Everyday definitely Aventus, bal d'Afrique have been my two go tos the last couple years

Might be a bit out dated, but recently i got gifted Gucci Guilty, and was getting way more compliments than expected. So I made it my daily.

When did the price for aventus go through the roof? I never cared for it, so I don't really pay attention to it, but I just looked on fragrancenet and it would be like $45 for 10ml with their current pricing. I remember splitting it for half that before

When did the price for aventus go through the roof? I never cared for it, so I don't really pay attention to it, but I just looked on fragrancenet and it would be like $45 for 10ml with their current pricing. I remember splitting it for half that before
retail price has increased like 5 times in the last few yrs, and grey market and international price has gone up with it as well. all creed prices are completely absurd at this point and they were high to begin with

Tried vetiver,royal oud,royal water,himalaya, santal and all them ****s was some **** Mr Rogers would wear.

191121-a-beautiful-day-in-the-neighborhood-2-ew-721p.jpg

Never like aventus but aventus cologne was good.

retail price has increased like 5 times in the last few yrs, and grey market and international price has gone up with it as well. all creed prices are completely absurd at this point and they were high to begin with
I've been trying to re-up on a bottle of VIW for less that $300 for like 2 years now with no luck. **** is ridiculous at this point. Used to could find it for under $200.

I've been trying to re-up on a bottle of VIW for less that $300 for like 2 years now with no luck. **** is ridiculous at this point. Used to could find it for under $200.
Same. Haven’t been aggressively looking, but been casually looking for it below $250. In 2019 100ml was easily attainable for around $200. Now it’s in the $300’s.

Last edited:
What does that smells like?
It's like a very smooth, floral, slightly woody scent that dries down creamy and powdery. Even though it's not a note listed I get a little vanilla. I also do understand the women's makeup bag thing that people say about it. It's very nice.

Can't wait to test it out in these skreets!

Back
Top Bottom