Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This was dropped off earlier today...Also had a bunch of decants dropped off Monday to try and see what I want full bottles of down the road. From what I can gather from these upon opening, im going to enjoy them.

20220215_200509.jpg
20220215_200537.jpg

Cheap new addition. Was another blind buy. I like it. Very unique, niche-like. Smells exactly how I imagine the color black would smell like if it had a scent.
7E4E76CC-9371-448E-98BD-CFC765F5634E.jpeg

Been telling y’all Reddit got the splits

Last edited:
Aventus cologne got a different vibe to it.. and it’s not really the same pineapple

still fresh but you a more mandarin orange going

but you looking at more out and about or office type?

I already have Aventus. I'm just going to put it on the shelf for a while, but I'm looking for something with a similar DNA.

If you don’t mind a fruitier profile, then go with HTTP. Still has that leathery Aventus-like scent, but with a more pronounced fruitiness to it. Personally, one of my favorites.

If you don’t like sweet/feminine scents, then maybe Mont Blanc.

Mugler Pure Havane Limited going for like $250+ on ebay :lol:

Still have a sealed box of it considering just getting rid of it and buying a split somewhere.

If you don’t mind a fruitier profile, then go with HTTP. Still has that leathery Aventus-like scent, but with a more pronounced fruitiness to it. Personally, one of my favorites.

If you don’t like sweet/feminine scents, then maybe Mont Blanc.
HTTP is sold out everywhere all I have left is eBay I can't find a place that does splits for it either.

I got rid of my HTTP here. It was too synthetic to me compared to the OG. I’d rather just wear good ole Aventus.

Hacivat is by far my favorite Aventus-like fragrance. Low key it might be in my top 5 all time.

Cologne is just AIGHT to me. Maybe I’ll change my mind about it come summer.

Back
Top Bottom