Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Picked up during the sale a bottle of soul cafe and sin santo and sage.

20220315_110817.jpg
Y’all have been posting this company a lot lately. Wassup with them? I’m unfamiliar…put me on.

Y’all have been posting this company a lot lately. Wassup with them? I’m unfamiliar…put me on.

Small black owned house. Have tried the two I got the full bottles of and whiskey rose which is another good one. They make a lot of other products as well such as Shea butters, candles etc. Check out either or both of the discovery sets.

New pickups…
9E2DAA49-A655-4F9B-8D70-862275834826.jpeg

This Givenchy is amazing y’all no bs. Easily now in my top 5 designer fragrances that I own.

Ganymede I picked up solely off Cuba basically sucking this fragrance off in damn near every video he puts out. Had a friend who was in NYC last week grab it for me. I don’t usually blind buy fragrances that are that expensive but he makes it seem like one of the greatest fragrance creations ever. We shall see. I will say this…it’s DIFFERENT. In a good way though.

I've been shopping at various retail stores looking for cologne suggestions. Psychology states that "scent" and memory are closely intertwined. Even long after a romantic date has ended, the lingering memory of their scent is still present.
Women are instantly drawn to the scent of a man, whereas men are instantly drawn to the image behind the scent. Either way, pleasant smells have a synergistic effect on relationships. With that being said, any cologne suggestions?

Last edited:
I'm actually a female looking for cologne suggestions as a birthday gift for someone. Perhaps, I should change my Avatar. 🤔
It’s all jokes regardless of male or female we just having some fun in here. What’s the budget if there is one? That’ll help get some suggestions whether cheapies, designer or niche

It’s all jokes regardless of male or female we just having some fun in here. What’s the budget if there is one? That’ll help get some suggestions whether cheapies, designer or niche
No budget whatsoever. He's in his mid 30's. So a fresh contemporary scent is what I'm going for. A fragrance well sought after in the black millennial (male) demographic. It's my understanding that cologne fragrances are seasonal. So perhaps, something for the Spring or Fall? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
A few of the latest that came in

Xerjoff Don. I really like this. Working on a 10ml and had to get the bottle. That gunpowder note I'm really liking
20220316_184411.jpg

These decants came in. So far, Vanille Havane, Parisian from FDB, and Memo Winter Palace are full bottle worthy. Layton Exclusif is cool but I may need to sit with this one for a bit. Vanille Havane is a brighter, less spicy version of Tabacco Vanille and I like that.

20220318_131001.jpg

Got a few more on the way...

No budget whatsoever. He's in his mid 30's. So a fresh contemporary scent is what I'm going for. A fragrance well sought after in the black millennial (male) demographic. It's my understanding that cologne fragrances are seasonal. So perhaps, something for the Spring or Fall? Thanks for your help.
Spring:
PDM Greenley
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Nishane Wulong Cha
Mugler Cologne
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
Mancera Vetiver Sensuel

Fall:
Maison Martin Margiela Jazz Club
PDM Layton
Bond No 9 Lafayette Street
Dior Homme Intense
Hermessence Vetiver Tonka

Nowhere near an exhaustive list but just a few for you to check out. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom