Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

152CEF32-0944-48A3-A441-74763E31DE37.jpeg

Anybody can recommend me a Perfume in the same family or scent as this but a tier lower price point. My wife runs through this like water and want to try to get her something different lol

doesnt that come in the almost 7-8 oz bottle?

not really a fan, at least not for myself so haven’t gone far down that rabbit hole

but I think mancera has 1 that’s similar

scroll down on here for similar ones

Anybody can recommend me a Perfume in the same family or scent as this but a tier lower price point. My wife runs through this like water and want to try to get her something different lol
Dark cherry & amber banana republic. Blind bought for 15$ somewhere.

Yeah, I think Bond Greenwich Village and Ariana Cloud are probably the closest to the 540EDP. I enjoy Instant Crush but it’s not as close to 540 as those other two.

Been lookin at M.Micallef – Desirtoxic, thinkin about maybe grabbing a bottle, and would split about half of it. Micallef makes great high quality frags.

The note breakdown is as follows:
Top notes are Bergamot, Cardamom and Lemon; middle notes are Black Currant, cannabis, Cinnamon and Tonka Bean; base notes are Oakmoss, Benzoin, Musk and Patchouli.

Check reviews and etc and pm me if you'd be interested and maybe can get this one going

I got the best solution, get a new wife problem solved

Not srs

If I bought all the colognes I want right now it would be steep lol.

Greenwich Village
NewYork Nights
The Harmonist Moon Glory
LV Imagination
LV Nouveau Monde
LV L’Immensite

If I bought all the colognes I want right now it would be steep lol.

Greenwich Village
NewYork Nights
The Harmonist Moon Glory
LV Imagination
LV Nouveau Monde
LV L’Immensite

Moon Glory - is amazing. Very exotic. Wished I could find a split for this.

Moon Glory - is amazing. Very exotic. Wished I could find a split for this.

Its out there but it ain't cheap

Back
Top Bottom