Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

you seem to keep trying to drive this home though; you think it's absurd which is great, that is your opinion

why do you keep bringing it up though? We deaded this issue pages back plus you keep saying the quality is the same which is 110% false

you think $250 is absurd so move on but stop with the "quality :lol: " crap

are Lebron's and the same quality as the Starter kicks at Walmart?

Shoe quality...cologne quality...

You can go in depth one shoe tech (which is overrated IMO as well anyway, but for the sake of argument) and theres by far many aspects that justify its "quality". Cologne? Far less points, points nonetheless but its the fact its cologne (scented liquid). You can make an argument with the average joe about anything, bring up shoes and its quality and you can make a fair argument without sounding like a madman, cologne? Good luck.

In any case, moving on. :lol:  

You sound quite foolish bro, so exit stage left. There are far more components that go into scented liquid then you may think.

Seriously dude spends $150 on trendy joggers that will be out in a couple years and he's in here still going on about quality on niche stuff

you seem to keep trying to drive this home though; you think it's absurd which is great, that is your opinion

why do you keep bringing it up though? We deaded this issue pages back plus you keep saying the quality is the same which is 110% false

you think $250 is absurd so move on but stop with the "quality :lol: " crap

are Lebron's and the same quality as the Starter kicks at Walmart?

Shoe quality...cologne quality...

You can go in depth one shoe tech (which is overrated IMO as well anyway, but for the sake of argument) and theres by far many aspects that justify its "quality". Cologne? Far less points, points nonetheless but its the fact its cologne (scented liquid). You can make an argument with the average joe about anything, bring up shoes and its quality and you can make a fair argument without sounding like a madman, cologne? Good luck.

In any case, moving on. :lol:  

You sound quite foolish bro, so exit stage left. There are far more components that go into scented liquid then you may think.

Edit. .
Say a perfume that takes 900 lbs of Damascus rose petals to produce one bottle.. even at the quality that they mass produce, you think Dior and chanel putting that much effort into their run of the mill Allure and Homme lines? No.

Last edited:
Seriously dude spends $150 on trendy joggers that will be out in a couple years and he's in here still going on about quality on niche stuff
This guy. 
laugh.gif

But, but... the quality on those $150 joggers are better than the $40 Tilly's pair. 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Regardless quality has correlation to price, and in this case, IMO its not "worth" the price. And as stated before, im still contemplating on copping a bottle in the future. 

View media item 1006564Today"s scent is Riverside Drive.
This one opens up with a blast of basil and violet, very energetic opening.
Afterwards, there's a subtle rose and pineapple creamy vibe to it, perhaps sandal woodsy. Dry down gets a little darker, patchouli and woody but still refreshing.
This fragrance starts out strong and then mellows out a bit. Dry down is fantastic. Longevity is about 5 hours and still going strong. Projection is on the low side for me. Very versatile fragrance here, it's easily casual or formal. Definitely masculine and sophisticated. If you like Millesime Imperial, give this one a try.

First time I smelled riverside drive it reminded me alot of nautica voyage. Come to find out the same perfumer (maurice roucel) is behind both.
Love both of them

Decants from previous splits

L to R

SOLD 5ml L'humnaiste $12

SOLD 5ml Parfums de Marly Pegasus $12

10ml Sel Marin $21

20ml in bottle L'humansite- $49

PM me. 

Last edited:
Rocked the chanel allure sport today and it is without a doubt a smoother,less sharp and more expensive versace pour homme.Exact scent imo.Love it tho.

Decided to just keep the versace pour homme and save $50.

Tomorrow,Im trying out the gucci pour homme.

Anyone know anymore good cheapies? The Beckham Signature has been holding me down for the past few months but im ready to try something a little more masculine. I've heard good things about Nautica Voyage

Anyone know anymore good cheapies? The Beckham Signature has been holding me down for the past few months but im ready to try something a little more masculine. I've heard good things about Nautica Voyage
Nautical Voyage gets a lot of love, I like it also.
Check Diesel Only The Brave, or Fuel for Life. I saw them for around $30 at TJ Maxx
Ed Hardy Love and Luck is a nice fresh scent for warmer weather. You can find it for around $25 at Ross or Marshall's .

Rocked Gucci pour homme II for the 1st time today and I think it is simply amazing and I will def have to buy a bottle in the near future.9/10 to me.Love the smell of this.

Rocked Gucci pour homme II for the 1st time today and I think it is simply amazing and I will def have to buy a bottle in the near future.9/10 to me.Love the smell of this.

It's discontinued so don't wait too long

Back
Top Bottom