Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Rochas is a bit sharper to my nose,and has a little levander note too. NH is deeper,reminds me of maple syroup and pancakes.

Mont Blanc is really solid, great pickup.

Got my Erolfa and Five O'clcok Au Gingembre in from NSJs, appreciate it as always.

Erola is a great aquatic scent, immediately made me think of Sel Marin but they're both really good. Living in FL, I can never not use enough scents like this, it'll get a ton of use.

Five O'clcok Au Gingembre immediately made me think of fall/Thanksgiving then Christmas with the cinnamon. It's strong but unique, it'll be great come fall/winter.

Finally dipping into cooler weather in the DMV....Herod gonna get its first full test run tonight on a 1st date 
nthat.gif

Also the price of the brick went up at Creed. I see it's already trickled down to Fragrancenet & other grey market stores. Most bottles are $40 higher now smh. I've seen Creed on Target.com & Kohl's website. It should be in high traffic TJ Maxx stores soon at this rate.

If anybody wants to swap something I have a 1.7fl oz bottle of Mont Blanc individuel , I like it but I have creed santal which smells similar.

Back
Top Bottom