Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Tried to tell y'all bout that Herod since he first split it. It really is the business. Soon as I run out of my 30 ml I'm definitely copping a full bottle

Damn you guys too quick to write off TV. Stuff still smells great....just not on Herod's level :lol: stuff is legit

Just got my package today. Thanks baise. I can see where the spicebomb comparisons come from.

My luck it's 95degrees the next couple of days. I'm ready for the winter (minus the snow) . Got a lot of cold weather scents on deck.

Got my split from Baise today. This Herod stuff smells good, y'all sure this is for cold weather only?

Gourmand based, tobacco, powdery scents are generally colder weather scents.

Fruity and florals are generally warmer weather scents.

Again, this is just a general observation

I'm in a similar boat living in Central FL... which is why I'm not stocking up on many winter scents, but I've still got some for when it does get cooler. A night in the 60s will be my "cold weather scent" time. It's also just a general feeling.. something like Dior Homme Intense just feels way too heavy for 80-90 degrees. Whereas something more floral, fruity, or aquatic would make more sense in the hotter weather.

So what are some fruity/floral scents you guys recommend?

I put Herod on about a week ago, 3 sprays. I choked my self out within minutes of being outside and the commute to work. Even sitting at my desk in the ac it was too much. It ruined the fragrance for me as far as versatility goes. It's strictly winter/mild weather for me.

Just purchased Givenchy Pi and D&G Pour Homme totally blind, haven't opened them, good scents or nah?

Last edited:
Tried Givenchy Play Intense at Macy's the other day, that stuff smells terrible
555322240.gif

Just purchased Givenchy Pi and D&G Pour Homme totally blind, haven't opened them, good scents or nah?

I can't vouch for the D&G but Givenchy Pi was definitely in my heavy rotation a few Decembers ago. I still like it. It's definitely a cooler weather scent for me.

I can't vouch for the D&G but Givenchy Pi was definitely in my heavy rotation a few Decembers ago. I still like it. It's definitely a cooler weather scent for me.
Pi was once my favorite cologne. Prior to messing with this thread, it was damn near my everyday smell. Still get occasional compliments when I spray it on

Last edited:
Pi is good if you're looking for a vanilla scent for the winter.  I have it and would recommend it.

I've never tried D&G Pour Homme specifically, but I've never smelled a D&G scent that I hated, so I'm sure you'll be alright with it.

I used to love Pi. Dropped the bottle when it was like 3/4 full and it spilled all over my dorm. Had my room smelling nice for a while.

I put Herod on about a week ago, 3 sprays. I choked my self out within minutes of being outside and the commute to work. Even sitting at my desk in the ac it was too much. It ruined the fragrance for me as far as versatility goes. It's strictly winter/mild weather for me.

Baise, I got mine yesterday. Thanks again. Herod is definitely worthy of a full bottle purchase IMO. As far as the temperature goes, I put on a couple of sprays before I went to work and I live down south. Worked out well for me.

Back
Top Bottom