Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

my little brother wants some Versace cologne

which one do yall suggest? He is 20

Just officially ordered LHomme Libre and Versace Pour Homme from fragrancenet.

Excited...have smelled both at Macy's and nordstroms and I've been waiting ages to finally pull the trigger on them.

Will get that DHI someday when I'm feeling brave enough to spend 80 bucks on one Cologne :
laugh.gif

For now...can't wait.
smokin.gif
Congrats fam.VPH is the truth and on that site it is super cheap.Like $31 for the 1.7
Versace Pour Homme is better one of my fav designers frags
Yup 100%
That versace is the business. Always get compliments. Good luck fam on getting the yambs. Panty dropper for sure.
Literally every time I wear it and have gotten lucky many of times with it.Its 1 of the best bang for your buck colognes.Double entendre lol.Still no love when I wear aventus tho.

agreed with both of these. VPH always gets me compliments as well. My only complaint about it is the longevity isn't that great. Wish they made an intense version. Awesome fragrance tho.
Yup VPH is my Fav and there is no bigger fan or spokesman of it than me on here.My signature cologne and will be forever.Need a re up on spicebomb and pure malt tho.Pure Malt may be my 2nd fav cologne right now.Rocked GPH2 the other day and liked it again.Hated it for a min.Been rocking GIT heavy again as well.Love the clean scent.

Last edited:

Anyone got any DHI they wanna oop me?

NSJ I'll be coming for some Gucci and Bonds, b.
Baise always has DHI
True, I need to just put that in my sig. Also, Herod... For anyone ready to upgrade to full bottles of Parfums de Marly Herod just let me know.

I tried Carolina Herrera CH for Men today, bout as synthetic as any other Macy's counter designer. I guess I'am a full blown niche snob now, because designers just don't smell good to me. I can pick a cheap frag out of a crowd, I want to actually smell the notes that they list are in these jawns. not just smell a synth bomb

yo i just tried l'homme for the 1st time today and it's so good. I like it a lot better than la nuit personally. La nuit is great as well, but the OG l'homme seems much more versatile.

Glad you liked it. I forgot what La Nuit smells like, but I think L'Homme is the best fragrance from YSL anyway :lol:.

You guys don't mess with LHomme Libre?
I tried a sample at Macy's and fell in love.

I don't mess with it, but I had a rep from Macy's try to sell me a bottle by saying it smells great on her boyfriend :lol: :smh:.

I got Kilian taste of heaven if anyone wants to trade. 2 .25 decants that cameven in a set. Keeping the atomizer though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom