Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

STRONG sales pitch
I don't even know what she was expecting me to say to that
laugh.gif

Reminds me of my coworker I was in Nordstrom with looking at fragrance. Dude sees polo red and goes ooh! Then puts it back down like "nvm I thought it was Ferrari, doesn't look like they have it here " he was looking around like he was about to ask an associate for it, in my head I'm saying dear god no, don't embarrass us. Luckily eternity catches his eye and he says how good this is.

Came up on a deal, Ginvenchy Very Irresistable for $10. Probably will never find a deal like that again, ever. I always wonder where do people find this stuff to sell it so cheap? I mean I know how to go online and hunt for a deal, but there's people here in New York that look like they can't even set up an email account, but are able to sell this stuff to me for next to nothing.

...I'm like Marlo Stanfield, "I wanna know MORE".

Heavy hitter split. Seeing as how Roja Dove don't want to come up off them absurd prices. By Kilian is probably one of the few brands that rivals in quality.

*** SPLIT By Kilian Rose Oud // Musk Oud ***

*Read* I am not taking payments on this until Tom Ford split is fulfilled. If you want in, PM me and your name will be added to the list. I am anticipating ordering the bottles Dec. 11. Any other quantities, just ask.

ONLY* 50ml available

10ml- $36

Rose Oud; Turkish rose, oud, saffron, cardamom

Musk Oud; Lemon, mandarin, cardamom, coriander, cypress, Bulgarian Rose, geranium, davana, Rum extract, frankincense, Oud accord, Musk accord, patchouli

Last edited:
Thanks to my man Stillin for the heads up on the 25% at FN.

Also, Ebates has Double Cashback today. FN is 12% cashback today (Monday) only.

I am not feeling that at all

check some of the Marc Jacobs or Hanae Mori stuff, I like their stuff for that price range

If you choose to receive ebates money back through paypal do they take a cut?
No. They send you exactly what it is, but it's not every week. This is their payment schedule.
[table][tr][td]Purchases Posted Between[/td][td]Big Fat Check Sent[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jan 1-Mar 31[/td][td]May 15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Apr 1-June 30[/td][td]Aug 15[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 1-Sept 30[/td][td]Nov 15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oct 1-Dec 31[/td][td]Feb 15
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Wats good from Nordstrom besides aventus? I have a gift card and wanted to try something new and versatile unless in the future u want to do trades for the gift card to do more splits of something.. Dang still got the bad habit of typing turrible...

*** SPLIT Tom Ford Oud Wood // Costa Azzurra ***

Only 50ml bottles, so as always first cone first served. PM wuth all interest or questions.

5ml $15
10ml $29
As of today Oud Wood and Costa Azzurra have been ordered. Thanks for those who paid in advance.
Both Tom Ford bottles will arrive Thurs. Only 10 ml left of each.

I still have one last 10ml decant of Andy Warhol. 

Got my VIW from Baise today. Not as good as I remembered it to be. Imma just blame it on the season and try it again come spring/summer.

Yea bruh not the time for VIW, set that on ice until it gets above 80. I love the smell tho, I sniff the nozzle even when i dont anticipate wearing it.

Put on Versace Oud Noir today, literally one of the greatest designer frags.

Back
Top Bottom