Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thanks guys for your help. Ended up getting Polo Red, YSL La Nuit, and YSL Libre - all under 2.5oz each. Need to try to get a split of Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, DHI, Herod, Pure Havane.

Yea, that's what a split is.......In my bank account.
nthat.gif
 pleighboi, *birdman handrubs*

Thanks guys for your help. Ended up getting Polo Red, YSL La Nuit, and YSL Libre - all under 2.5oz each. Need to try to get a split of Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, DHI, Herod, Pure Havane.
good for you fam. That Polo red is serious. Enjoy :smokin

9 hours in, and B2B is STILL alive and kicking. This sucker has another 3 strong hours before the die-down. 

Alright, so I'm gonna cancel my wedding.

I get home and sit next to my fiancee, everything normal..

Tell me how this ***** has the nerve to tell me "
sick.gif
 I hate that cologne, it smells like ****"

I'm wearing B2B
mean.gif

Last edited:

Solid pickups, and definitely try to get your hands on those splits, all of them are hitters.

Alright, so I'm gonna cancel my wedding.

I get home and sit next to my fiancee, everything normal..

Tell me how this ***** has the nerve to tell me ":x  I hate that cologne, it smells like ****"

I'm wearing B2B:smh:  

My fiancée absolutely hates Aventus, Virgin Island Water and http. smh

I wear a lot of **** my wife hates. She tends to not like tobacco notes, which I love.

And other women love (don't get it twisted....just co-workers.....random club chicks.....the occasional stripper....:lol:)

And I'm OK with that.

Last edited:
I'm loving the 2012 Eau Sauvage Parfum but I'm not sure if others around me like it :lol: @$#@ lasts for HOURS off one spray :pimp: anyone get any positive feedback on it? I know there was one other owner on here.

Yeah that Dior Esp is strong. That myrrh though is great! Classic... I love it, my chick not so much.

Last edited:
I thought I just didn't like Thierry Mugler, but I really really like pure wood. First full bottle I've bought in a while. Average projection (low for a mugler) but all day longevity and way less in your face than some of the other pure flankers.

Last edited:
See Pure Wood is okay to me but it's pretty sweet, def not what I expected

I like Pure Malt and Havane better

Back
Top Bottom