Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

pure havane is almost unwearable to me (k that's too harsh, just I never would pick it over TV). I have a full bottle that I've sprayed maybe 4 times. Probably the only bottle I regret buying.

Pure malt I think is pretty good but doesn't suit me in any setting. Too "juicy" and fruity. 

Both are really heavy on initial application.

There's something totally different about pure wood though. It's just barely woody there are whiffs of vanilla and patchouli underneath I can't get enough of. I think I wouldn't wear it out to a club, but it seemed fairly versatile. Both in terms of season and occasion.

I haven't tried pure coffee though, I should probably check that one out.

Last edited:
See Pure Wood is okay to me but it's pretty sweet, def not what I expected

I like Pure Malt and Havane better
pimp.gif
 The damn truth.

By the way, I need more splits. I'm itching. 

I think it's pretty good, especially if you find it discounted. I see it randomly at winners/marshals around here.

A scent that has probably never offended anyone. Doesn't have very good longevity.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/stor...042cbbfe42c5b8a7e2db2&CID=1122587&ext=4485850

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Spray $30.99-$6.20 with coupon SPICY20 for 20% off.

Good price for this perfume. Add an item that's more than $0.50 for free ship.

Mods, delete if inappropriate.

Info on authenticity:
Walgreen's, the high end stuff is usually shipped through fragrancenet. It's not frangrancenet making a sale on the Walgreen's site, rather Walgreen's using them as a dropshipper. Either way it's safe to buy.

They had a deal last year for Creed Aventus for the low.

Bahaha. I got new kilians, Mona di Orios, Montale and maybe a few other brands on deck. Oh an Portrait of a Lady by Frédéric Malle. :smokin been on a buying spree.

Damned1, let me kniw about that Une Rose. I love that stuff!

Ok. This is just amazing. Light rose, with velvety amber , tobacco, apricots. I don't know how else to describe this one. This is masterful, 12 hours and still perfect.

Clean, crisp, faint powder, some vetiver, I'm running out of real estate.

This ones a winner. Thanks so much!

http://www.walgreens.com/store/stor...042cbbfe42c5b8a7e2db2&CID=1122587&ext=4485850

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Spray $30.99-$6.20 with coupon SPICY20 for 20% off.

Good price for this perfume. Add an item that's more than $0.50 for free ship.

Mods, delete if inappropriate.

Info on authenticity:
Walgreen's, the high end stuff is usually shipped through fragrancenet. It's not frangrancenet making a sale on the Walgreen's site, rather Walgreen's using them as a dropshipper. Either way it's safe to buy.

They had a deal last year for Creed Aventus for the low.

Sold out.
Still repped tho.

SOTD:

Golden Boy.

It's a PG version of Tuscan Leather. If you've tried or own TL, this isn't for you. If you don't have or haven't tried TL (and don't want to pay the hefty price on Tuscan) this is for you. Great smell. 

USPS is weak

I got like 5 packages coming in and going out and nothing is moving. Packages are making it to sort facilities and just sitting there.:smh:

Worst time of the year for postal service an they're OD slack so those might be sitting for a few days smh. I hate sending or relieving stuff from USPS around this time

I don't like sending splits this time of year in general due to the weather. Obviously a few hours isnt a big deal, but having a decant sitting in a freezing cold mailbox for possibly almost an entire day probably isn't good for it

I don't like sending splits this time of year in general due to the weather. Obviously a few hours isnt a big deal, but having a decant sitting in a freezing cold mailbox for possibly almost an entire day probably isn't good for it
I think its the heat that destroys the molecules, but if its a consistent cold for and extended period then it shouldn't be a problem. In summer when I receive splits and bottles, them joints be boiling lol definitely not good.

I think its the heat that destroys the molecules, but if its a consistent cold for and extended period then it shouldn't be a problem. In summer when I receive splits and bottles, them joints be boiling lol definitely not good.
Truth, but they sit on those hot trucks all day in the summer so theres really only so much you can do about it :\

lol forgot to mention, last night I got one of the craziest compliments ever. Mind you chick was standing next to her man the whole time. I'm at a hiphop showcase and the crowd on the floor was hefty, I was doing camera work so I was shakin and moving throughout the crowd for a good hour before the compliment. I stroll back toward the stage with a tall PBR in one hand and my dslr in my right, some chick yanks my arm and yells "what's the name of that cologne?", not even enough time to lie, I yell Creed Aventus, lean into her ear Aventus by Creed. 

This whole time she has a hulk grip on the sleeve of my shirt, then she throws her hands up in the air like "Oooh my ffffn gaawd that shhh smells so good, oooooh my gaaaawd"

I'm like 
glasses.gif
 and keep it moving.

I did like 10 sprays 2 hrs before that, so I know my cloud had to be on hiroshima. I can still smell it, it's actually giving me a headache at this point.

Yambventus strikes again :smokin. I still don't know how y'all do 5+ sprays of aventus lol anytime I do 3 I almost suffocate myself even after a few hours in. My batch is kinda heavy on the smoke tho but it's still the truth

Back
Top Bottom