Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Alright guys I need some opinions on a couple colognes. I'm not a fragrance connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination and wanted to get a general consensus of which cologne to choose. I'm looking for a cologne mostly to wear for nights out on the weekend, and for now in cold weather since winter has started. My choices are:

Pure Malt
Pure Havane
DHI
Polo Black/Double Black
La nuit
Rochas man

Thanks

Last edited:
From a guy who used D&G Light Blue, Versace Eros....what would be a good choice for a new scent? Is YSL L'Homme popping? How about D&G The One?

Ysl l'homme is a pretty good cologne. I would go to a department store and test those out if I were you.

Alright guys I need some opinions on a couple colognes. I'm not a fragrance connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination and wanted to get a general consensus of which cologne to choose. I'm looking for a cologne mostly to wear for nights out on the weekend, and for now in cold weather since winter has started. My choices are:

Pure Malt
Pure Havane
DHI
Polo Black/Double Black
La nuit
Rochas man

Thanks

Depends what kind of night out. If you're going to bars pure malt is the best choice. For more intimate nights out with a lady friend DHI

Pure Malt
Pure Havane
DHI
Polo Black/Double Black
La nuit
Rochas man

Thanks

i'd say grab a 10ml decant of pure malt, havane, and dhi since those are hard to find in stores to test out. La nuit you can basically test out anywhere, probably the polo too
Give us a price point though, it'll help us out

i'd say grab a 10ml decant of pure malt, havane, and dhi since those are hard to find in stores to test out. La nuit you can basically test out anywhere, probably the polo too
Give us a price point though, it'll help us out

I'm looking to spend

Last edited:

Pure Malt
Pure Havane
DHI
Polo Black/Double Black
La nuit
Rochas man

Thanks

I've spoken Rochas man's praises many times in this thread.
At its price point you can get it for casual days and then pure malt for the weekend.

Pure Malt
Pure Havane
DHI
Polo Black/Double Black
La nuit
Rochas man

Thanks

Pure Malt would be my choice without a doubt

DHI isn't something you can really wear every day but grab a decant of that for nights out with the lady

Came home to a package today. Thanks a million @Baise tonCanape for the flawless transaction yet again.

I like the bottle on this one too, it's pretty damn heavy
laugh.gif
Man that's quick considering the holiday. I finally got my package from customs, the tracking never updated it was just sitting on my doorstep all beat up.

Okay so I took a trip to Macy's today and sampled some colognes. First off let me say Pure Malt is one of the best colognes I've ever smelled. The initial scent was alright, but as it started to dry, the scent became a great, unique scent. Immediately bought a bottle of that and a rep tried to convince me its "too strong for your age" and promote her ******** Jay-z gold cologne to me :smh:. Another smell that caught my attention was 1 Million, so I'll probably be back to buy that soon as well. I sampled Dior Homme and I didnt really like it. There was no DHI or pure havane for me to sample. I also have yet to try Rochas Man. Thanks for all the input fellas.

Now I am interested in looking into a everyday cologne for the winter. I am already considering Rochas man as it has already been advised earlier. Any other suggestions? Again my budget is

Too strong for your age, wth :lol:

I've got some pure malt samples coming in as well. Hopefully one to add to the rotation.

Pure Malt would be my choice without a doubt

DHI isn't something you can really wear every day but grab a decant of that for nights out with the lady

I'm not a cologne expert like you guys so I've been rockin DHI with everything lately even dressed down with hoodies :lol: . everywhere I go I keep getting compliments to the point where I can't stop wearing it :smh:

Last edited:
I think DHI can be a cold weather signature scent, even if you don't want it to be, because if people smell it on you multiple times they're gonna expect it every time.

Last edited:
I have a quick question guys. Can La'Nuit be worn everyday in the winter or is it a strictly night out scent? Also can it also be used for going out to parties/clubs or strictly for dates? Thanks

I have a quick question guys. Can La'Nuit be worn everyday in the winter or is it a strictly night out scent? Also can it also be used for going out to parties/clubs or strictly for dates? Thanks
I think it's perfect for dates, to me that's what it's best suited for. It doesn't project well for most, so keep that in mind for clubbing/bars and whatnot. However you can really wear anything at anytime.

Got mine in the mail from Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme

Herod and aventus

The Herod gave me this Muslim kind of scent when I first sprayed, but settled in well

And the aventus I fell in love with on first spray. Gotta get more splits from this man

Got mine in the mail from Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme

Herod and aventus

The Herod gave me this Muslim kind of scent when I first sprayed, but settled in well

And the aventus I fell in love with on first spray. Gotta get more splits from this man

Really wanna try Aventus. Might have to pick up a 10ml split. Sampled L'Homme today and.... yeah its definitely gonna be my everyday choice.

Back
Top Bottom