Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Is there any possibility that I get Aventus and somehow don't care for it? Been looking for a split but have been unsuccessful, and none of the Nordstroms I've been to carry it either.

Slim chance but everyone's nose is different so there is a chance. Give it 3-4 tries before you come to a conclusion though. If you still don't care for it after then, I'm sure someone in here will take it off your hands

Saw that, I sent him one, not sure if he get PM traffic, so we will see
@Baise tonCanape  will be back shortly. He's probably too busy getting my splits together 
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness, he'll respond asap. Dude is the man. 

Saw that, I sent him one, not sure if he get PM traffic, so we will see
@Baise tonCanape
 will be back shortly. He's probably too busy getting my splits together :lol:

But in all seriousness, he'll respond asap. Dude is the man. 

I thought I responded before the holidays, guess not. You have a PM Ronaldo.

Danny your package should be there today, I thought it was yesterday. Its huge btw, no aiken.

Bleu de Chanel is trash to me. There's nothing that stands out about it. It's very....generic.

Went through half a bottle and would not buy again.

Last edited:
I WOULD NOT go that far. Bleu de Chanel is the best generic there is. It doesn't come off as cheap, like most genrics and its a swiss army knife as far as versality. The fact that its technically a "fresh" and "aquatic" in the same vein as AdG and Blvgari Acqua with more depth sold me in it. Come on a freshie, with a noticable incense note? No one has done that. And it lasts 10hrs.

Last edited:
Yeah, Blue de Chanel while not amazing is def head and shoulders above 1 Million/others in that realm.

I meant I put it in the range where it's aimed at the average person who just goes into a store and buys one cologne for everything

basically almost anything Macy's pushes

Bleu is very good for just casual, everyday wear. Not to go out or anything special. 

It's my go to cologne when I go out to walk my dog.

Hope yall holidays are going well. I've been trying to limit my time in here to save a bit on my MasterCard bills lol.

It's been cold, like dipping down into the negatives around here so I've been using some heavy hitters this week :smokin

Back
Top Bottom