Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Happy new years to everyone in my favorite thread.
What are we wearing tonight?
I went with pure Havane.

Happy New Year fellas

I threw on Aventus but I am just chilling at home and loving doing nothing, the lady has to work back to back (nurse not stripper) so this worked out great, 1st NYE where I did nothing in like 8-9 years

Last edited:
Happy New Year fellas

I threw on Aventus but I am just chilling at home and loving doing nothing, the lady has to work back to back (nurse not stripper) so this worked out great, 1st NYE where I did nothing in like 8-9 years
One day ill get like you papi but until then...NOLA here I come....I think

Happy New Year fellas

I don't know how you do it, I have to be scent-free when I'm at home
laugh.gif
.  This will be the 3rd year I'm at home on New Years.  My buddy was supposed to throw a New Years/house warming party, but the plans fell through.  Oh well, might hit up the mall early tomorrow to get some shopping done.

And of course, Happy New Years to all y'all!

One day ill get like you papi but until then...NOLA here I come....I think

:lol:

I don't know how you do it, I have to be scent-free when I'm at home :lol: .  This will be the 3rd year I'm at home on New Years.  My buddy was supposed to throw a New Years/house warming party, but the plans fell through.  Oh well, might hit up the mall early tomorrow to get some shopping done.

And of course, Happy New Years to all y'all!

I usually always put something on to lounge around in

I used to live for going out when I was in my 20's, 5 years ago if you told me I was chilling at home on NYE I would have thought I had the plague on my deathbed. I plan to hit up the mall tomorrow too and grab a couple things, hopefully it's peaceful for us. The damn mall the past couple weeks was absurd.

Last edited:

I used to live for going out when I was in my 20's, 5 years ago if you told me I was chilling at home on NYE I would have thought I had the plague on my deathbed. I plan to hit up the mall tomorrow too and grab a couple things, hopefully it's peaceful for us. The damn mall the past couple weeks was absurd.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm hoping people will be sleeping in tomorrow.  If not, I'll bathe in this old bottle of Versace Blue Jeans and create a cloud of headache for anyone that gets near me.

Random but since @Degenerate423  house warming party falling thru. What happen to that Nter in his 30s I think, wanting to throw a party and provide a live stream for NT?
Never heard of this
laugh.gif
, just need a stream of the guest bedroom
nerd.gif

Happy new years to everyone be safe out there tonight!! Aventus is a automatic tonight. 1st impression is always the lasting impression.

Happy New Year fellas

time to sneak out and mingle. :wink:

:lol:

Yeah, I'm hoping people will be sleeping in tomorrow.  If not, I'll bathe in this old bottle of Versace Blue Jeans and create a cloud of headache for anyone that gets near me.

Random but since @Degenerate423
 house warming party falling thru. What happen to that Nter in his 30s I think, wanting to throw a party and provide a live stream for NT?

Never heard of this
laugh.gif

, just need a stream of the guest bedroom :nerd: .
Lol first thing to pop up off Google
http://niketalk.com/t/577295/going-to-throw-a-house-party-at-30-years-old

time to sneak out and mingle. :wink:

it was weird, earlier I went to the bar by me that I have been to like 3-4 times on NYE to go to their bottle shop and it was the calm before the storm

place is probably a zoo right now and that was my scene back in the day :lol:

Aventus really does bring out those kind of feelings from women...

I've never had them directly tell me, but one was just like "I need you to go away you smell so good, it's making me feel things" and the same day one woman I worked with kept smelling me and saying "I don't know what's going on"

This was after a few months of straight NOTHING but one dude complimenting me 
laugh.gif
 So I'm enjoying it.

Went with some D&G The One. I figured to wear a lot of it since I have a full bottle as a gift a couple years ago. Fortunately I love the scent.. it's safe but still unique enough to me.

I've only received one compliment from wearing Aventus. It was from a co-worker who's an older lady and she's :x

My company is having an end of the year party next week(I work retail) so if I go, I'll probably overspray like jordan2o1 jordan2o1 and see what happens. :nerd:

anyways happy new years to all the great smelling sexy beasts in here :smokin

Last edited:
I've only received one compliment from wearing Aventus. It was from a co-worker who's an older lady and she's
sick.gif

My company is having an end of the year party next week(I work retail) so if I go, I'll probably overspray like @Jordan2o1 and see what happens.
nerd.gif

anyways happy new years to all the great smelling sexy beasts in here
smokin.gif
That's the spirit!!!

And don't feel bad about the lack of compliments from Aventus. I have never even had anyone look at me when I wear it. 

Now, when I wear Tuscan Leather.....Watch out. 

Happy new years to everyone in here. Try to wake up today. And for those lurkers in here, don't be afraid to A) join us and B) get some splits. 

Personal thanks to @Baise tonCanape  and @needsomejays  for holding me down all year with some splits. Looking forward to even more this year. 

Much Love to everyone. Enjoy your day. 

I got scent of peace for him coming. Blind Buy

Ppl compare it to Aventus right?

Scent of Peace for Him and HTTP both get a lot of comparison to Aventus . HTTP is Closer to Aventus IMO.

Either way, I think you're going to enjoy SOP. It's in my heavy rotation, always gets complements, great longevity.

I think we are overdue for another HTTP split .....:D

Happy New Year Everyone!

Last edited:
Bought myself 30ml of TV and TL as my Christmas present to myself. Want the full bottles but ain't no way in hell I'm spending retail on a 100ml tom ford bottle. Not to mention I'd probably never use 100ml of each

Last edited:
Rocked pure malt last night. Love this juice. Now I Want pure havane.need to chill got a lot cologne I need to wear.

Back
Top Bottom