Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

precisely why I picked up 01. Seems like a great option to have if you're worried about your frag's lasting power, especially the ones we heavily invest in.

Thinking about hitting downtown this weekend to get some Bond and creed samples while I go suit shopping. Have always wanted to try Original Vetiver and Bleeker St.

Alright fellas 1st round of Tom Ford splits have gone out. Sending 2nd shipment out tomorrow. Also just got in that ultra zest will start bottling tonight. Thanks again to everyone that participated in these great splits. :smokin

Is it just me or is Unforgivable and Imperial very similar? I have worn both the past 2 days and the only difference is how the dry down on Imperial smells.

Alright fellas 1st round of Tom Ford splits have gone out. Sending 2nd shipment out tomorrow. Also just got in that ultra zest will start bottling tonight. Thanks again to everyone that participated in these great splits. :smokin
:nthat:

Been off the grid for a minute. I saw I missed a couple of TF splits. I already have TV.

Anything else cookin' in here?

Is it just me or is Unforgivable and Imperial very similar? I have worn both the past 2 days and the only difference is how the dry down on Imperial smells.

pretty much exactly the same cologne, Diddy knew what he was doing

obviously MI is a better quality though, I am excited Sean John is getting back in the game

I just got done smelling all the Tom ford private blends :x

I'm ready for the next TF split :pimp:

Last edited:
Some suggestions please. First date with a girl I like tonight. It'll be 55° By dinner time. What should I go with?

Aventus
DHI
Pure Malt
Limited edition Yurman
All layered with M01

Last edited:
^can't go wrong with all 3 man.

Aventus will have her going :wow: though

pretty much exactly the same cologne, Diddy knew what he was doing

obviously MI is a better quality though, I am excited Sean John is getting back in the game
I'm gonna give Unforgivable to my lil bro and keep MI

Been lurking this thread for awhile now and finally getting around to picking up some samples.

I've always just used polo colognes and light blue. Now it's time I figure I broaden my options.

I have about 18 ml of a 30 ml Tuscan Leather split that I'm looking to part with. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Decided to try aventus in warm weather for the first time this week and it is pure CRACK!!Amazing,classy,and def 1 of the best.You feel like a million bucks wearing this and the drydown is where its at.Lasted 14 hrs and I wore it 3 times in a row.. 

Wore Scent of piece for him for the 1st time and my 1st impressions were damn this is the cheapest,most disgusting,weirdest crap I ever smelled but for some reason I liked it lol.The top notes imo are HTTP 100% with the fruitiness but the bottom has that woody smoke vibe.It smells so unoriginal and weird.It is a very very strong scent and I went light and it still lasted for 17 hrs.The opening is so harsh that I wanted to wipe it off but once the dry down hits its lovely and every time I got a whiff of it I liked it and kept smelling the top of my hand all day.Still dont know how i feel about it or what I would rate it.

Wore Amouage Reflection Man and this stuff is def in my top 10.Its 70% Le Male but not as harsh and synthetic smelling.Real smooth lovely scent and it projects like a beast on my skin.I Will definitely be wearing this all spring and summer.Quality scent that makes you feel real good and confident.Got a good 8 hrs while going real light. 9/10

Moral of the story is 01 is the truth.

@Baise tonCanape   check ya pm

Last edited:
Havent been in here in awhile. But spring is in the air. Gotta go back in this thread now and figure out what 01 is

Just picked up jimmy choo for men. Something different, anyone else have it.

I just smelled it the other day at the mall and actually really liked it. Its actually what brought me back to this thread

What are y'all spray process? How many times y'all spray, etc...?

Once on each wrist, then rub together. And once on each side of the neck near the pulse. Easy day. And maybe on the shirt I am wearing, once by each peck/shoulder area.

What are y'all spray process? How many times y'all spray, etc...?
This is a dangerous and generic question because it really depends on the cologne.

For example

Ultra Zest and Scent Of Piece For Him I think 1 or 2 sprays max.Anything over that will cloy you,give you a headache or be very offensive.

L'humaniste I could go 5 sprays because its light and airy.

But I usually Go sides of neck and top of hands so 4 sprays

Or just sides of neck and 01 sides of neck.

8 blast of yambventus n 4 shots of home brew.
:pimp:
Guaranteed yambs.

Depends on the frag. But 3-6 good blast. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom