Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

If it's a particularly powerful scent, I'll do probably one to my chest and one to the front of my neck and be good.

If it's a lighter/weaker scent, I'll be more liberal. One to my chest, one to front of neck, hit the back of the neck, then one to one arm and dab it on the other.

If it's a lighter/weaker scent, I'll be more liberal. One to my chest, one to front of neck, hit the back of the neck, then one to one arm and dab it on the other.

for real, I love my Sean John "I Am King" but it needs like 25 sprays to stick around :lol:

:nerd: Anyone know how to get the smell of perfume off yourself? I'm here at work and I'm pretty sure the sample vial of Bond No 9 Scent of Peace that I received is for women. :wow: :smh:

Cologne game is vicious and ready for spring and summer

This is my top 10 rotation for spring and summer
Aventus
Versace Pour Homme
Bond No 9 Bleecker st
Chanel Bleu De Chanel
Amouage Reflection Man-A New Fav-A better,less harsh,sexier and smoother Le Male
Bond No 9 Chez Bond
Chanel Allure Homme Blanche
Creed Virgin Island Water
Issey Miyake Pour Homme
Thierry Mugler Ultra Zest

-Honorable mention-Frapin L Huministe which is 1 of the best scents I ever smelled-

I also have these that I haven't tried out yet because it is not warm enough yet.
Tom Ford Costa Azzurra
Tom Ford Mandarino Di Almafi
Tom Ford Azure Lime
Dior Homme Cologne

Bleecker st and Chez Bond combo>>>>>>>

Bleecker st right side,Chez Bond left side

Rocking it today and it got me feeling like Im Shawn Michaels in the 90s 

This is my fav overall scent lately.

I tried chez bond today for the first time. I like it but I seriously can tell the difference between this and green Irish Tweed.
Any deals on either?

Last edited:
I tried chez bond today for the first time. I like it but I seriously can tell the difference between this and green Irish Tweed.
Any deals on either?
I notice the difference instantly.

Chez bond is way less harsh and in ya face.Its real smooth and although not as strong it still last a long time on my skin.It a lil less green imo as well.
But basically same scent just lighter.

Last edited:
Alright fellas, really busy weekend for me. All Tom Ford and TM ultra zest orders have shipped. Thanks again fellas

On another note: 8 sprays of Aventus? Damn dudes are bugging. :lol:

Yeah I need a drum of Homebrew, b.

This x HTTP on one side of the neck (one spray each) and this x Aventus on the other side of the neck (one spray each)....

BRUH.

Back
Top Bottom