Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

A month ago wasn't even hot at all down here fam :lol:
Lmao I be dambed, coming from VA and its bi-polar weather it was rather nice tho
Chez bond is definitely a good one, got my bottle for free :D new girl I've been seeing says it's her favorite out of the ones she's smelled on me, even had a coworker ask what I was wearing the other day when I had it on.
I really enjoyed this when I split it. Very inexpensive and fresh and soapy like baise said
You split this? I'm ashamed of myself for not even noticing that split......by the way are you outta the split game now?

Lmao I be dambed, coming from VA and its bi-polar weather it was rather nice tho
You split this? I'm ashamed of myself for not even noticing that split......by the way are you outta the split game now?
Can't remember when but it was a good while ago when I split it. Yeah I'm done, so much more free time now, it's great. I still have a few things left in my google doc but that's it.

Can't remember when but it was a good while ago when I split it. Yeah I'm done, so much more free time now, it's great. I still have a few things left in my google doc but that's it.

I need th 411,thinking of doing a few splits

I bought a bottle of this shortly before finding this thread.

Of course, compared to the frags i've gotten through splits, the Tommy Bahama smells like a synthetic chemistry mess...

but for the price, its a very decent frag imo... I wear it in the office a lot when i dont wanna spray any of the creed splits i've gotten.

Im starting to only use the creed splits when i go out instead of "wasting" them at work :lol:

Summertime I usually go with VPH at work unless I wanna swith it up. I don't like wasting good juice at work either lol. Vph is cheap enough to use as a daily frag because I won't be hurt paying $30 for another full bottle versus $150-200 of something else

Last edited:
Quote:

Bruh I got 60 decants this year man.SMFH

I got stuff I aint wore in months and its all niche stuff at that lol.

I like chez bond better than GIT.Its the same scent but chez bond is smoother,a little less green and less harsh and in your face.If you got GIT you good imo.

Lately I have been scheduling scents to wear because I be forgetting what I have.

So next up to wear is

Chanel allure homme blanche

Imperial millesime

Silver mountain water

Issey miyake PH

Amouage Reflection Man
Thats exactly what came to my mind with the GIT...greeny and harsh

Last edited:
As a GIT fan, I've always respected Chez Bond. Its smoother, has more depth, and performs better imo. But the reason I put GIT over it is the overall smell, to put it simply. What one may describe as harsh, I consider it being more fresh I suppose, and more natural.

A few summer frags I'll be reaching for in the next few weeks:

Editión Blanche
Ultra Zest
Mandarino Di Amalfi
Virgin Island Water
Original Vetiver (sample)
Himalaya (sample)

laugh.gif
i got my split from you i believe. Everything else i got from you is straight fire.

but as soon as i smelled the himalaya i was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif
That GIF
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom