Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It is, cooler months. . That doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it lol.

I'm not one for summer scents. Only thing distinctly summer I have are VIW and Xerjoff Nio and those destroy just about all other citrus-y, aquatic-y, beachy type fragrance.

I do love me some Grand Neroli by atelier cologne.

Finally got all my decants sent to me :pimp:

Went with 1 spray of HTTP and Aventus just for the heck of it :lol: muat say they are flourishing in this upper 80's weather :pimp:

It is, cooler months. . That doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it lol.

I'm not one for summer scents. Only thing distinctly summer I have are VIW and Xerjoff Nio and those destroy just about all other citrus-y, aquatic-y, beachy type fragrance.

I do love me some Grand Neroli by atelier cologne.
About to order Nio now.

Thanks and smh

Don't kniw if you're even ready lol.
Ready?

I was born ready and I was already on fish and spaghetti lol.

prolly copping this and lyric man and maybe 1 more.Still researching but I got credit left over lol.

Edit-Probably going with Xerjoff Nio,Kobe Uden and Amouage Lyric man

Last edited:
These names that have been mentioned recently are niche colognes correct?

Finally got all my decants sent to me :pimp:

Went with 1 spray of HTTP and Aventus just for the heck of it :lol: muat say they are flourishing in this upper 80's weather :pimp:
don't you reside here in S Fla?

NEW SPLIT!!!

TOM FORD COSTA AZZURRA Private Blend:
View media item 1497662
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom-Ford/Costa-Azzurra-25482.html

10ml- 33
20ml- 63
30ml- 90

I actually ended getting a sample of this when I receive the Mandarino Di Amalfi. I actually like this alot more :smokin. It's more masculine and potent than the other 2. Don't get me wrong the other 2 are good just not at that price tag. @Baise mentioned Atelier Neroli before, that to me is by far the best Neroli I've smelled period. Already have 2 ppl interested on Basenotes. Shoot me a PM if your interested. Bottle has been ordered and on the way. Got 15 slots available. Have a safe weekend NT :smokin

Last edited:
Just bought samples of 

Xerjoff Nio

Xerjoff Kobe 

Xerjoff Uden

Profumum Acqua Viva

Amouage Lyric Man

Only $10 outta pocket so not to bad.

Costa Azzurra is the truth.I love it.

Last edited:
Dope!!! Some absolute STUNNERS!!!
You already know Plehboi.I am going for straight bangers only.

I was curious when you mentioned Nio earlier today.I had never heard of it or tried scents from Xerjoff before.After do some research,I just had to try some out and a couple others that got alot of love or peaked my interest.

NEW SPLIT!!!

TOM FORD COSTA AZZURRA Private Blend:
View media item 1497662
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom-Ford/Costa-Azzurra-25482.html

10ml- 33
20ml- 63
30ml- 90

I actually ended getting a sample of this when I received the Mandarino Di Amalfi. I actually like this alot more :smokin. It's more masculine and potent than the other 2. Don't get me wrong the other 2 are good just not at that price tag. @Baise mentioned Atelier Neroli before, that to me is by far the best Neroli I've smelled period. Already have 2 ppl interested on Basenotes. Shoot me a PM if your interested. Bottle has been ordered and on the way. Got 10 slots available. Have a safe weekend NT :smokin

Last edited:
Aight fam sign me up for this split, but I'm done with TF light scents :lol:

Last edited:
Costa Azzurra is def more interesting and has more depth than MDA and Neroli Portofino. I dig all three but I'll go with MDA just based on scent alone.
Gonna look into Grand Neroli next time I'm at Sephora.

I got you fam
laugh.gif
, this one is stronger than the other two. Reminds me of the Mediterranean Sea. Top notch fam
Yup costa legit projects,smells great,fresh,unique and is a fav of mines.This is 1 of the few TF's that perform well imo.

I am really looking for that next spring/summer signature for me.Issey Miyake PH was the 1 that really impressed me so far tho

I have a love/hate relationship with aventus and think it just aint gon cut it for me.

Last edited:
Just bought samples of 
Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Kobe 
Xerjoff Uden
Profumum Acqua Viva
Amouage Lyric Man

Only $10 outta pocket so not to bad.

Costa Azzurra is the truth.I love it.

What site you got a sample of Nio from? Looking to test this stuff out myself

Decant shop is expensive.
laugh.gif
You aint never ever lied lol.

But I sold them a ton of cologne I didnt wear and never was going to wear and got a dumb amount of credit so it was whatever.

You about that xerjoff split life?

Last edited:
You aint never ever lied lol.

But I sold them a ton of cologne I didnt wear and never was going to wear and got a dumb amount of credit so it was whatever.

You about that xerjoff split life?
How do you sell stuff to them??

Back
Top Bottom