Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Split: L'art De La Guerre by Jovoy Paris

View media item 1749273

ok, long story short, went out and smelledd a buncha stuff, got a small sample, wore it the other night. My girl came over, said wow you smell gooooood, copped the bottle. this stuff smells real nice.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Jovoy-Paris/L-Art-de-la-Guerre-25957.html

L`Art de la Guerre by Jovoy Paris is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. L`Art de la Guerre was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Vanina Muracciole. Top notes are bergamot, green apple and rhubarb; middle notes are lavender, immortelle, nutmeg and violet leaf; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood, leather, oakmoss and labdanum.

Only letting 35ml go. as always first come first serve.

5ml = $12 shipped
10ml = $22 shipped

**shipping alotta stuff saturday morning, try to contact me and pay before then if u want this.

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread in quite some time but I Just got in 10ml of La Yaquwam and it's great. Definitely more intense of a raspberry note than TL. IMO there's no reason to pay the price for TL when this is available for so much less. Definitely recommend y'all try it out.
About to blind buy this right now 

Last edited:

About to blind buy this right now 
I've worn it 3 times already and gotten quite a few compliments on it.  I cant imagine someone buying it and not liking it, I'm probably going to give my decant away to my dad or a friend and just buy a full bottle.

I've worn it 3 times already and gotten quite a few compliments on it.  I cant imagine someone buying it and not liking it, I'm probably going to give my decant away to my dad or a friend and just buy a full bottle.
Yeah, Jordan2o1 hooked me up with some TL, and  i really liked it, so i'm pretty sure i'll like this after reading all the reviews on it

Last edited:
I feel the same way, I looked at the list awhile ago and didn't know where to start with either 
laugh.gif

I'm checking it out now

Xerjoff

Uden- top 5 all-time, period.

Nio- Arguably the best citrus frag ever

Dhajala- One of the sexiest fragrances I've smelled; amber, chococlate, light florals, light musk, in the air it's just mouth watering

Richwood- One of the best "woody" fragrances, this is the trophy piece of my collection. Mysore Sandalwood in it, which is extinct and bared from being used in fragrances

Fars- Oud, regal, one of the best.

Lira- Mouth watering caramel note and blood orange.

I understand how most of this can be gibber-gabber to most people, but as I said before Xerjoff, Amouage, ROja Dove and maybe a select few other brands are thee PINNACLE the end of the upper echelon in perfumery, and I understand that price wise, smell wise, they are not for everyone. But you can read my reviews, fragrantica, basenotes, youtube all you want, with out actually sniffing them out one will never know.

As far as Amouage, my review I posted is all that needs to be said.

for a minute now he doesn't hype cheap BS synthetic smelling scents.

Like myself he has a nose for rich smelling scents with alot of depth and character.

If the scent makes his list it's def something interesting to try.

The last 3 scents I got from him

Jubilation

Naxos

Bois D'Argent

are really starting to win me over my current top 5 lineup.

Yeah, baise hasn't steered me wrong.. even if I might not love the scent, I at least see the quality and what he was talking about and hyping up.

I'm definitely going to take advantage and get a few during this sale.

for a minute now he doesn't hype cheap BS synthetic smelling scents.

Like myself he has a nose for rich smelling scents with alot of depth and character.

If the scent makes his list it's def something interesting to try.
No doubt!!

I signed up over here just to get splits from @Baise tonCanape and @needsomejays

and neither one of them sold me anything I didn't like yet.

Still trying to decide on what Xerjoff to get next.

Back
Top Bottom