Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I guess it's a general consensus Herod is better than tobacco vanille
I have both and they both smell completely different.
I think that comparison is Like comparing apples n oranges. .
Herod had nvr gotten a "wow" reaction from me or from anyone ever telling me. I rocked it plenty of times n I guess it just doesn't work with my skin. However, when I rock TV it's the complete opposite. I get compliments all day long from women.... N men :lol:
I was at the gunshop and the dude behind the counter was like someone smells good. And yes I was with my girl. Lol

Last edited:
Herod had nvr gotten a "wow" reaction from me or from anyone ever telling me. I rocked it plenty of times n I guess it just doesn't work with my skin. However, when I rock TV it's the complete opposite. I get compliments all day long from women.... N men :lol:
I was at the gunshop and the dude behind the counter was like someone smells good. And yes I was with my girl. Lol

:evil:

Looks like it's just you and me brah :lol: think it's stupid to compare them. TV is top 3 for me for sure. Funny because I HATED it the very first time I smelled it

Both are tobacco which i thinknis where the comparisons come in. In TV i get tobacco 30mins and 2 days of vanilla. Herod literally only lasts 8hrs maybe on me, but i get tobacco, honey, heavy dose of cinnamon, cardamom and a lot of iso e super which makes it pump like cray. I prefer Herod, but my mose won't allow me to wear neither.

Looks like it's just you and me brah :lol: think it's stupid to compare them. TV is top 3 for me for sure. Funny because I HATED it the very first time I smelled it
I was put off by most TF cuz of the price and initial smell but all the dry downs are just so Damb great. If you give TF a chance their private blends are reddic and project like crazy. Well worth the price.

Both are tobacco which i thinknis where the comparisons come in. In TV i get tobacco 30mins and 2 days of vanilla. Herod literally only lasts 8hrs maybe on me, but i get tobacco, honey, heavy dose of cinnamon, cardamom and a lot of iso e super which makes it pump like cray. I prefer Herod, but my mose won't allow me to wear neither.
Ur nose knows no lie....
U hit it on the head with the dry down break down.
I get more of a smokey vanilla for over a full day with TV. And with Herod it's more of a cinnamon/honey vibe.

That is Herod to a T

3 for life....

Creed Millesime Imperial
Emporio He
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Honorable Mentions:
Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme
YSL Nuit

Damn I need 14k01, easily the best batch in 3 years.
Fingers crossed for you, bruh.

I guess I lucked out on my first "official" Creed purchase, but I must say it smells very similar to the last split I bought.  I put it on after it got here and my gf immediately told me it reminded her of our first date and how much she's missed it since I ran out about two months ago.  

Aventus is too good, I've gotten about 4 decants from different splits and while I can smell the slight variations, they are all great.

Top 3
- Aventus
- bal d afrique (wear this for me since I don't seem to get much compliments on it)
- Terre d Hermes or jazz club or pure malt depending on the day lol.

I remembered I had some Herod left over of a split I got from @Baise tonCanape  last year.  Threw on two sprays. Guest at my crib asked me what smelled so good and one pointed out it smelled like tobacco.  Perfect for this NY weather 
smokin.gif
 . Might have to re-up soon.

Last edited:
Baise tonCanape has pure malt 5ml for $10.
I bought from him a while ago and my wife ended up buying me a full sized bottle.

Just got mine too.  Got a pumpkin spice sample. As much as I hate this pumpkin spice craze around this time of year, the soap is great.   Going to the Weeknd Concert so I'm gonna try the pineapple cilantro then layer it with some avetus afterwards
I was tempted to get that pineapple to try with Aventus and HTTP.

Let me know what you think fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom