Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

You've missed 2 already. It's a high dollar fragrance so unless Baise cops another bottle I wouldn't count on seeing another 1 anytime soon.

I'll add Naxos to the list again. 

Got 2 designers coming down the pipe this coming week (y'all know I'm not really about that designer life, but these may be the 2 best this year)

oh and Guerlain Habit Rouge Dress Code split will follow the next week, I have to order it from Canada. 

Aventus
Virgin Island Water
Pure Malt.... or Dior Homme Intense... or Herod.

I'm probably going to lean towards Malt because that dry down is just heaven. But I actually gave myself a spray on each arm of DHI and Herod tonight to see how they treat me. I love them both, but I think DHI edges out Herod

Honorable Mention: Bal d'Afrique.

Forgot to add Terre d'Hermes to that Honorable Mention.. I could see myself wearing that all the time and not getting tired of it.

After my side by side comparison last night, I think I have to go with DHI over Herod. I find Herod to be more complex and it's got so many great things going for it.. the cinnamon, vanilla, tobacco, but DHI is just on another level to my nose. I also will always have a spot for Polo Double Black and D&G The One since they were one of my first "good" colognes back in the day. I still love Double Black, it just doesn't project or last on me like higher quality stuff.

Last edited:

Count me in for the naxos

Got 2 designers coming down the pipe this coming week (y'all know I'm not really about that designer life, but these may be the 2 best this year)

oh and Guerlain Habit Rouge Dress Code split will follow the next week, I have to order it from Canada. 
3 hours left!!
Google doc has

been updated with everything I have in my possession. Literally like 10 new additions.. With that being said, 25% off an entire order until 12a.m. Monday. I finally have around 400 5/10ml atomizers coming in. 

Also, I started a facebook group for those on there, https://www.facebook.com/groups/610049505804374/

Count me in on the naxos

Split: L'art De La Guerre by Jovoy Paris

View media item 1749273

ok, long story short, went out and smelledd a buncha stuff, got a small sample, wore it the other night. My girl came over, said wow you smell gooooood, copped the bottle. this stuff smells real nice.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Jovoy-Paris/L-Art-de-la-Guerre-25957.html

L`Art de la Guerre by Jovoy Paris is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. L`Art de la Guerre was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Vanina Muracciole. Top notes are bergamot, green apple and rhubarb; middle notes are lavender, immortelle, nutmeg and violet leaf; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood, leather, oakmoss and labdanum.

Only letting 35ml go. as always first come first serve.

5ml = $12 shipped
10ml = $22 shipped

**shipping alotta stuff saturday morning, try to contact me and pay before then if u want this.

Tiny bit left for split...makin a post office trip on tuesday. Hit me up if u want any,.or anything else.

Last edited:
Lovin everyone's top 3.

This was extremely hard for me because I have a lot of favorites including VIW, Aventus, DHI and Herod as many others have chose.

My top 3 currently though is:
•Olfactive Studios Cambre Noire
•TF Noir de Noir
•Cuir Velours

Honorable mentions:
Bal D Afrique & Naxos & Midnight in Paris EDP

Currently waiting to grab a bottle of aventus creed for under the $200 mark 

You missed out on the fragrancenet eBay bottles. They were selling 95% full 4 oz bottles for like $165. I've still got half a 4 oz bottle left and I still grabbed one off general principle lol

Whenever you add Naxos to the list, I'm grabbing a split of it along with jubilation XXV. I hear wonderful things about it and want to give it a try.

Just got my aventus in from the eBay fragrancenet deal. It's not 95% (more like 85%) full but at $165 it's still a steal.

View media item 1753758
Got batch 14G01 and this is my first time smelling a batch other than my first bottle (batch 13R01). First impression is the G01 is not as smokey initially as my R01 batch and it's more on the citrusy side. R01 to me was smokey as hell on the first spray :lol:. But it's still pretty much the same to me. I guess these are tester bottles too because they don't have the same monster sprayer as the regular bottles

Last edited:
Just got my aventus in from the eBay fragrancenet deal. It's not 95% (more like 85%) full but at $165 it's still a steal.

Got batch 14G01 and this is my first time smelling a batch other than my first bottle (batch 13R01). First impression is the G01 is not as smokey initially as my R01 batch and it's more on the citrusy side. R01 to me was smokey as hell on the first spray :lol:. But it's still pretty much the same to me. I guess these are tester bottles too because they don't have the same monster sprayer as the regular bottles

Dang. I wonder how wide the variance is. Mine looked more than 95% and sprays huge.

Like you said, it's a steal either way and I'd def be buying again if the deal popped another time.

Does make me apprehensive about buying a 95% full GIT though given how difficult it would be to gauge how full it actually is.

Last edited:
Creed changed their sprayer multiple times in recent yrs, nothing to do with being a tester

Ok cool I didn't know thanks for clearing that up. The monster sprayer will be missed

Good stuff! I'm hoping for 99% full 11z01bahaha. We shall see, their shipping is taking forever, I dont understand it.

Godspeed brotha got my fingers crossed for you. But yea it took a while for mine too

Dang. I wonder how wide the variance is. Mine looked more than 95% and sprays huge.

Like you said, it's a steal either way and I'd def be buying again if the deal popped another time.

Does make me apprehensive about buying a 95% full GIT though given how difficult it would be to gauge how full it actually is.

Yea man yours looked like a brand new bottle :lol:. Guess it's just the luck of the draw. Either way it's gonna last me forever I'm only halfway into my first bottle and I bought that like 2 years ago. Go ahead and cop the GIT and flourish bro

Said it before. Ill say it again. Batch numbers are overrated. Drydown, the heart of the fragrance, always smells the same.

Just smelled Herod for the first time yesterday....MY GOD.

I've been sleeping BIG TIME but to add, my top 3 are:

1. Aventus
2. HTTP
3. LA Nuit L'Homme

Back
Top Bottom