Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Shipping packages on saturday morning...if you need anything, get at me

Some AVENTUS batch 15u11 to split....

5ml = $15
10ml = $28

other stuff i still got left too:

Creed Original Santal, Parfums de Marly Herod, Jovoy L'art de la guerre, Odin NY Semma, Amouage Memoir Man.

Pm Me and Lemme kno what you're interested in for a price.

Prices include shipping and supplies, payment via paypal friends and family. FIrst come first serve, Shipping out on Saturday morning most likely.

What y'all thought on Royal oud?

It's a decent scent. You won't detect oud at all. It's mostly a lemony, woody fragrance with some pepper. I won't really wear anything with a prominent lemon note though. It's also a little mature in my opinion. It doesn't reek of old geezer like Green Irish Tweed but I definitely think it suits the 35+ crowd more than anything.

Is it possible to find a good smelling womens perfume in the $40 range??  gotta buy 2 bottles for an x mas party and trying to keep in that price range

Viva LA juicy is like $43 on fragrancenet, if you use ebates too it would probably be about $40
Yeah, I was just about to peep some reviews on that one..

I really like chanel chance, but i'm not spending that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's good. Current girl I'm seeing wears it. I'm positive you've smelled it before in passing, it's really popular

Viva LA juicy is like $43 on fragrancenet, if you use ebates too it would probably be about $40

Just picked this up for my girl, I got her the Viva La Juicy Gold Edition from fragrancenet. Don't forget to use ebates to get some money back.

Last edited:
for black friday i ended up getting Giorgio Armani, eternity for men aqua, marc ecko, and i got 2 samples, sean john's unforgivable and michael jordan
Someone gave me that green Marc Ecko for free and I quickly put it right in the trashcan where it belongs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom