Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Coincidentally, DHI was my SOTD after not wearing it for at least a year. It's still a beast, but a very personal/intimate one, ppl have to be in your space.

*** SPLITS // by Kilian Intoxicated // Single Malt ***

5ml $19

10ml $33

Thoughts- The niche version of Pure Malt

Top note is plum; middle note is wheat; base notes are cedar, vanilla and tolu balsam.

Thoughts- The Niche version of Thierry Mugler Angel Man.

The fragrance features cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon and coffee.

Last edited:
To each his own.. but no need to insult others preferences or make really weak jokes about sexual identity.

I had a woman tell me the most masculine scent ever smells disgusting and like an ashtray or that Aventus smells like Formula 409.. so there's no rhyme or reason to some peoples preferences.

Not trying to insult anyone. I don't care what your preference is. I'm just saying I like masculine scents. No disrespect to anyone

*** SPLITS // by Kilian Intoxicated // Single Malt ***

5ml $19
10ml $33

Thoughts- The niche version of Pure Malt

Top note is plum; middle note is wheat; base notes are cedar, vanilla and tolu balsam.

View media item 1834078

Thoughts- The Niche version of Thierry Mugler Angel Man.

The fragrance features cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon and coffee.

View media item 1834080

Intoxicated smells exactly like TM to me

Gonna have to check that Single Malt

Huh? You're in the wrong thread. Sounding the same age as the dudes you're trying to insult or imply would even use a scent like Dhi. Either way keep it moving lil *****, you're not saying anything of value.
And he's trying to sell splits, lol, good luck!

Got a 100 ml of Gucci guilty and it didn't go well with my skin, I just didn't smell the fragrance on it. Always test before you buy, took me long enough to learn that.
Thallium, on the other hand, lasted a good 6-8 hours so that's what's up.

i gotta smell that kilian single malt sometime soon...... as much as I've tried to deny it, there's something in the A*MEN frags that gives me a headache and makes me feel sick. Only frags this has ever happened to me with. I got rid of all my thierry mugler bottles except for ultra zest so far because of it.

i gotta smell that kilian single malt sometime soon...... as much as I've tried to deny it, there's something in the A*MEN frags that gives me a headache and makes me feel sick. Only frags this has ever happened to me with. I got rid of all my thierry mugler bottles except for ultra zest so far because of it.

I refer to them all as "Pure Nausea".

Cleanup time.....Another random decant lot up for sale.

See the pic for levels, but most are just the stated decant size, or minus a cpl sprays.

only one available. First come first serve, $85 shipped.

View media item 1836780

10ml YSL Tuxedo from Le Vestiaire des Parfums Collection
10ml Parfums De Marly Oajan
10ml Olfactive Studios Chambre Noir
5ml Creed Silver Mountain Water
5ml L'Occitane Eau Des Baux
7ml Kerosene Broken Theories

Last edited:
Did  a shot of Homebrew to the chest and Aventus right over it and 1 to back of the neck. I went to the mall right before it closed and ventured into Tevana (tea store) there was about 15 different aromas going on, but I noticed there were at least 3 chicks in there sniffing around like "You smell that?" "Yea I smell it at the entrance" then the guy behind the counter, "I smell it back here too, it's everywhere.." 
pimp.gif

It's been a couple months, but its always nice to pull this out of the bag sometimes. It's crazy I use to do 3-5 sprays of both, I was the cologne guy for a while I'm sure. #lessismore

Back
Top Bottom