Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

500ml
Aventus500ml-01.jpg
Just got a good deal on a 17oz myself

Sprayed on Yuqawam today bout to go into the 12th hour and it's still going strong [emoji]128521[/emoji]
Performance of this thing is impressive. Longevity is ridiculous.

Love the raspberry on the drydown. I'm no cologne expert (actually kinda a newbie) but I love how different it is from a lot of these "male' frags.

Love TV. But if I go more than two sprays the **** is overwhelming and a little gross. Same w oud wood. Alotta those private blends are true beast status on performance , but real nice if worn right
Agreed too much TV smells pretty trashy afterwards

*** SPLIT :: HomeBrew 01 ***

Merry Christmas!! It's here!

aka The Molecule 01 slayer

To be worn as a standalone fragrance or layered up with some of your fragrance. Proven to extend the life of fragrances by way of increased projection & longevity. 

100ml  bottles available (3.4oz.) 

Anyone who purchase a 100ml bottle this holiday weekend will receive (1) 10ml travel atomizer as a gift.

$46

*** SPLIT :: HomeBrew 01 ***
Merry Christmas!! It's here!

aka The Molecule 01 slayer

To be worn as a standalone fragrance or layered up with some of your fragrance. Proven to extend the life of fragrances by way of increased projection & longevity. 

100ml  bottles available (3.4oz.) 
Anyone who purchase a 100ml bottle this holiday weekend will receive (1) 10ml travel atomizer as a gift.

$46

View media item 1840568

View media item 1840569

How does this smell? I am trying to switch up my colognes...been going steady with ysl for a bit now...want to explore higher quality fragrances

does split mean a 'fraction' of the original bottled fragrance or does it mean a mix of two different fragrances?

Last edited:
I loved the first batch of homebrew. I ran out awhile ago, but I was using it pretty regularly to layer with other scents. Weaker or lighter scents would always get a spray or two of Molecule 01 and the longevity and projection definitely improved. So it was great for those scents that don't last quite as long or if you wanted to make any scent last or be a little more intense. Molecule 01 + Aventus was a monster.

Honestly, I've never noticed any difference using the homebrew :\ but then again I don't really have any performance issues with any of my fragrances :lol:

Aventus lasts 24hrs on me, same for tuscan leather, but layered over honebrew or molecule 01 they have this weightlessness about them, they become even more airy and room filling. Aventus and Homebrew will literally leave a scent trail in every corner of a grocery store, 15 minutes after you've left.

I was doing 3 or more sprays of both when someone in here mentioned 1 would do just as much damage. Lol

Speaking of Tom Fords, I threw on one of my team USA basketball hoodies and it still smelled of Amber Absolute. I sprayed it on this past Halloween. Sheesh!

Speaking of Tom Fords, I threw on one of my team USA basketball hoodies and it still smelled of Amber Absolute. I sprayed it on this past Halloween. Sheesh!
Tom Ford Cologne got lasting power like that?

Back
Top Bottom