Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I don't even like M.I. but for $80 I would've had to grab that. I wish someone would've posted it.

My inbox has blown up, seeing as how I was doing late night wrapping I figured it was a good time to get back to all y'all. If you're looking to buy splits of anything, please have Pp funds ready, I will be doing a mass shipping once the post office opens on Saturday and really don't want to deal with any stragglers the rest of the weekend. 
smile.gif
laugh.gif
 Thanks

Merry Christmas to all my NT brethren (even though this is the only thread I post in for the past 3 years)

Last edited:
What are some summertime colognes you guys recommend? Since it seems like we wont have a winter this year on the east coast...

Last edited:
We are going to get slayed in February.
And to answer your question Creed MI, or VIW are my summer go to's

D&G The One is one of my favourite designers, its a shame it has no lasting power.

I'm finally back home again which means its time for some more splits.
happy.gif

I had a ridiculous layover in Paris coming home, so I spent a few hours in the downtown visiting some boutiques.  I've never experienced anything similar to what it's like there, from guerlain, frederic malle, creed, lelabo and diptyque. The entire marais district was a great experience and each of the house's shops had a very unique atmosphere to them.

Last edited:
D&G The One is one of my favourite designers, its a shame it has no lasting power.

I'm finally back home again which means its time for some more splits.:D

I had a ridiculous layover in Paris coming home, so I spent a few hours in the downtown visiting some boutiques.  I've never experienced anything similar to what it's like there, from guerlain, frederic malle, creed, lelabo and diptyque. The entire marais district was a great experience and each of the house's shops had a very unique atmosphere to them.
Hit Baise up for the D&G the One EDP...lasts longer with the same potency

Le Marais is absolutely my favorite part of Paris. It only took 10 visits to discover it though. Toronto does have Guerlain, Malles, Dyptiques and Lutens im pretty sure.

Yea mines the EDP version

Wearing TV today (and yesterday) Been my Christmas day and Eve scent for 3 years now. Absolutely love it :pimp:

Last edited:
TL if you don't have it already.

Noir is good 1-2x/week, TV, oud wood. neroli.

ill look into these

i might try noir first since you say 1-2x a week and thats cheaper TF for me to start

reviews look good, thanks

Last edited:
i might try noir first since you say 1-2x a week and thats cheaper TF for me to start

reviews look good, thanks

yeah I'm not 100% sure but I think noir is more of a winter scent. I just wear it at night now if I do, I've worn it during the day and it just feels off.

let us know what you think

Back
Top Bottom