Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm a newbie when it comes to fragrances but I definitely see myself having a wide variety of them.

Of course I'd wear some more often than others but not to the point that my scent becomes predictable.

Especially when it comes to women, I prefer to come off as enigmatic. 

I've been rocking issey in the summer for 12 years. I still remember the first bottle I ever got. Some joints I got just bring you back to that moment. That **** doesn't happen if you're just spraying whatever on your body all willy nilly.

I'm w you on the seasonal signatures, I feel like there should be staples, trying to settle my collection down to do the same, but then I get bored. I def do have a few i wear more often than others, but im always tryin new stuff. My summertime rotation is probably the most stable, since its annoying wearing most frags in the extreme heat imo.

How many do u guys think should be in rotation per season? Then, per setting? It aint all tht cut dry when u start tryin to cut it down when u have alot. Dude Lupe on youtube talks about a perfect 30 as a goal.

Today, givin a first wear of Le Labo Gaiac 10 the tokyo exclusive joint. So far this smells good, will see how it goes. Doubt its worth the city exclusives price tag they charge.

I would eventually like a signature scent, but there are just too many frags I enjoy, and use for different occasions.

I think I'm going to just narrow it down to about 8 frags, 2 per season. I may not have a specific scent associated with me, but im known as that dude that always smells amazing.

Eh, I'm a 'perfect 30' type, anything beyond that is just excess for me. I'm revisiting designers heavy tho, and scouring antique shops, pharmacies and hole in the wall beauty supply stores for vintage juice.

I've been rocking issey in the summer for 12 years. I still remember the first bottle I ever got. Some joints I got just bring you back to that moment. That **** doesn't happen if you're just spraying whatever on your body all willy nilly.

Then go spread your message and get on somebody else's helmet who actually sprays "whatever" on their body all "willy nilly" and stop projecting that nonsense on the people here. :lol:

Baise : I think im down to around 30or 40 that for bottles atm....

Have thinned out alot in recent months, and trying to do the same w/ decants too. If ive had ten ml for two yrs and its pretty much full still, I obviously dont need it.

Needed a couple designers back to round things off, and still maybe a cpl more, but im workin on keepin more of a tight ship moving forward. No reason to have a hundred bottles or anything like that imo. At least for me. The whole falling in then outta love w a frag is what fs me up tho. I always think, what if I love it again down the road.

I got so much different cologne to wear I dont need anything over 1oz. Id rather have smaller of more quantity to switch it up. Thanks for reaching though, try again

I aint reaching. The bottle is $60, which means nobody is going to split it, why do u think gil & I laughing :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Then go spread your message and get on somebody else's helmet who actually sprays "whatever" on their body all "willy nilly" and stop projecting that nonsense on the people here. :lol:
Nonsense? I'll just say this that in 12 years rocking issey in the summer I have countless good memories that I associate with the scent. It's not any top notch juice but it brings back memories no other scent can achieve. Scents are about association and what fits you as a person. Where do they breed these ignorant *************? I would have smacked your kufi off as soon as you said helmet.

Bro your in here trying to dictate what and why other people should put on their skin. Just stop and try not to care so much about other men who don't love you. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't care about other men other than trying to explain the benefits of finding something that suits you as a person long term.

I don't care about other men other than trying to explain the benefits of finding something that suits you as a person long term.

If your intentions come from a good place that's cool but now I hope you understand why I said you were projecting. You started off calling people everything from young to ignorant, making all kinds of assumptions, when in reality you really don't know a thing about how people wear their juice.

If your intentions come from a good place that's cool but now I hope you understand why I said you were projecting. You started off calling people everything from young to ignorant, making all kinds of assumptions, when in reality you really don't know a thing about how people wear their juice.
Wear it however it suits you my guy but you talking about riding helmets and whatnot. You don't speak to people in real life like that so yeah you're an ignorant ************.

How many people in here wear a bunch of colognes? To me the entire point of cologne is to have people associate a scent with you. I switch up daytime and nighttime and with the seasons but that's about it. Occasionally I toss in something different but if you don't have seasonal staples you're doing it wrong.
Im purely Tuscan Leather from October to spring

Wear it however it suits you my guy but you talking about riding helmets and whatnot. You don't speak to people in real life like that so yeah you're an ignorant ************.

:lol: My son you've completely lost the plot. What are you talking about? Maybe you helmet means something else where your from but you need to calm down. On someones helmet just means on someone's head/in their ear, which you were doing, over something as silly as how many fragrances other men have. I'm trying to figure out how yo got so offended.

:lol: My son you've completely lost the plot. What are you talking about? Maybe you helmet means something else where your from but you need to calm down. On someones helmet just means on someone's head/in their ear, which you were doing, over something as silly as how many fragrances other men have. I'm trying to figure out how yo got so offended.
Riding helmet means riding **** no matter where you from. What point are you even trying to convey? Are you saying anything? If not then just move on.

laugh.gif
My son you've completely lost the plot. What are you talking about? Maybe you helmet means something else where your from but you need to calm down. On someones helmet just means on someone's head/in their ear, which you were doing, over something as silly as how many fragrances other men have. I'm trying to figure out how yo got so offended.
Riding helmet means riding **** no matter where you from. What point are you even trying to convey? Are you saying anything? If not then just move on.
I never said anything about you riding **** or anything else for that matter but if the shoe fits... My point was damn clear. You looked like a fool making baseless assumptions about other people and how they wear their fragrances, and then making broad proclamations about them on top of that. If you weren't so damn sensitive we would have been moved on tbh. 

Last edited:
I never said anything about riding **** or anything else for that matter but if the shoe fits... My point was damn clear. You looked like a fool making baseless assumptions about other people and how they wear their fragrances, and then making broad proclamations about them on top of that. If you weren't so damn sensitive we would have been moved on tbh. 
Name your top 5 summer and winter scents. Everything you've said is complete nonsense so atleast wrap it up with some fragrance talk.

The bottle is around $60-70 :lol:
I got so much different cologne to wear I dont need anything over 1oz. Id rather have smaller of more quantity to switch it up. Thanks for reaching though, try again

Here you go:
http://www.myperfumesamples.com/mps/sauvage-by-christian-dior-for-men
That website tends to be a little overpriced, but itll do the job.

Splits on NT tend to be really expensive/niche or new frags as a way to try the scent without paying for a full price bottle.

You can try reddit fragsplits. https://www.reddit.com/r/fragsplits/.compact
They recently split Sauvage but it sold out. There is someone there that regularly host what he calls frugal splits.

You can also buy a full bottle, take what you want, and split the rest here or on facebook. Youll need to buy supplies to split tho.

Hope this helps. Man NT really has changed.

Ok we get the point blood....now please shut up  about YOUR way of doing things with YOUR scents or just leave our wonderful thread.

View media item 1625152
I buy splits from a bunch of people in this thread. It's not my way or my scents. I wear different **** but who doesn't have staples? People saying they don't buy more than an ounce of anything is crazy to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom