Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Fragrancenet and beautyspin both sell Creeds for 50% off if not more and yes they are legit. Also, splits here or on basenotes would net you 50ml for a handful of them for less than the price of a bottle.
Thanks for the info. Ive bought from frag.net and will be my goto here out. Most def will jump on these deals on here. I ve had a couple of the typical ones for years but took an interest lately in improving. Great thread!

Was at Nordstrom and finally got to sample most of the Creed varieties. No doubt top notch. All have that character. Though it doesnt seem the most popular, the tabarome millesime caught my nose. I really like MI but alot say it doesnt last much. Thats the only thing that would hold me from a high dollar purchase. Aventus is def a home run but its a mint. Very good stuff. I was excited to check out Tom Ford TV. 2 of my all time fav flavors. Turns out very unique. Excellent but almost to niche. Tough call for the price.
actually been eyeing that for a few weeks now. the tobacco note interest me, like in herod and D&Gs the one 
happy.gif

Oh. What do you wear in the winter?
I think he is in Florida

mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Yep. Our "winter" this year was honest to god 4 total weeks where the weather was in the 60s during the day and 40s at night.

Pure Malt, Herod, I love Serge Lutens (Chergui, Un bois vanille, au gingembre), Tuscan Leather, L'instant de Guerlain, and a ton others are my favorite cold weather scents that I never get to wear.

Last edited:
:lol:  Yep. Our "winter" this year was honest to god 4 total weeks where the weather was in the 60s during the day and 40s at night.

Pure Malt, Herod, I love Serge Lutens (Chergui, Un bois vanille, au gingembre), Tuscan Leather, L'instant de Guerlain, and a ton others are my favorite cold weather scents that I never get to wear.
Lol that blows. Not.

LOL @ the exchange that went on in the last 3 pages.

I have about 18 different splits...diversity>>>

Oh. What do you wear in the winter?

I think he is in Florida

:smh:
:lol:  Yep. Our "winter" this year was honest to god 4 total weeks where the weather was in the 60s during the day and 40s at night.

Very true, it's always been like this. Now we have this front that came through and it's back to "fall" weather.

LOL @ the exchange that went on in the last 3 pages.

I have about 18 different splits...diversity>>>
Very true, it's always been like this. Now we have this front that came through and it's back to "fall" weather.
Right? Dudes act like its okay to have multiple shoes, some of them the same just different colorways, but cant justify having multiple colognes and sticking to 5 :lol: foh i have stuff from as old as early 2000s when i was in high school.

Can never have enough Aventus, lol.

Baise and NSJ, I'm heading back over to Saudi Arabia in April. You guys held me down with the quick shipments couple summers ago, lol. I'll be on the look out for some of the local frags over there this time. I'm still not familiar with some Arabic frags, but nonetheless I'll report back.

Price drop on the decant lot from a few posts above....tryin to clean my mess up over here, take it for $55shipped.

Baise: i got one bottle of the vetiver, but yea i always got my eyes peeled incase somethin crazy pops up. Its beautiful stuff, and so damn simple

Back
Top Bottom