Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

60s and 70s all week + wind means people will smell me for city blocks. Might hit them with HB01 x Aventus amd a suit.
I need to hit the whole office building up with HB01 x Aventus. I want word to spread around K st of me.

Speaking of I need some Aventus...
You will become legendary. Keep your eyes open for the easy kills that come with it.
I was thinking this morning on the extra crowded metro with the yambs of how they would react to the smell in this close area.

Man this Homebrew is a beast. My wife told me that I have to stop wearing it because a nurse was standing super close and smelling me when I was at the Dr. today lol

I'm almost out of my TV and TL :frown:
What's the cheap designer version y'all suggested and anyone have splits? :nerd:

My next bottle purchase is definitely going to be TV.

I love this stuff.

Tom Ford fragrances ever go on sale via grey market sites a la Aventus :nerd:

My next bottle purchase is definitely going to be TV.

I love this stuff.

Tom Ford fragrances ever go on sale via grey market sites a la Aventus :nerd:
I think saks may do it it on their 15% off (they do it like 2 X max a yr).
I could be wrong tho.
I need to reup on some TV. If u want to go in on a decanter holla atcha guala.

Last edited:
Time to grab some spring/summer scents soon 
nerd.gif

Been thnking about taking the leap this year and grabbing some aventus

Last edited:
Yeah, Baise, I need another 100ml of home brew to take on deployment with me...I'm scared I'll run thru the current split I have in the six months I'm over there [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I'll give it try. But anyone splitting it? :nerd:
TL is my favorite frag and it will take an act of gawd for me to not get the private blend.
check the cologne thread in the misc on bodybuilding.com
Someone will pretty much always have some there. That's where I got mine

Need a scent for the coming warm weather months.

Might just grab another bottle of Aventusbht I was considering switching it up to Creed MI. Thoughts?

Time to grab some spring/summer scents soon :nerd:

Been thnking about taking the leap this year and grabbing some aventus
I was reading the earlier pages of the thread. My G, you been talking about grabbing Aventus for 3 years now :rofl:

Just skip out on a retro release and grab the aventus. You'll get far more use out of it IMO

Back
Top Bottom