Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I was reading the earlier pages of the thread. My G, you been talking about grabbing Aventus for 3 years now
roll.gif

Just skip out on a retro release and grab the aventus. You'll get far more use out of it IMO
Damn, it's been that long ??   well it just might be the year 

What made you go back and read what was posted 3 years ago ?? 
laugh.gif

anyways, i really didn't realize i've been putting off this long 

Last edited:
I was reading the earlier pages of the thread. My G, you been talking about grabbing Aventus for 3 years now :rofl:

Just skip out on a retro release and grab the aventus. You'll get far more use out of it IMO
Lol yeah give ya a reason to wear all them retros lol

Wish I saw that VIW deal... I love that stuff. Especially when you add it with the homebrew and it really helps with the projection.

Is it just me or does herod smell like a las vegas hotel lobby? :lol: just smelling it off the bottle havent tried it on yet

The one I bought from some splitter on here was Godly. Then I dropped it and the bottle broke but had my garage smelling panty droppingly nice for days

Just read ysl la nuit has been reformed and isnt all that compared to earlier versions. Going to cherish this 2011 bottle i have

I was reading the earlier pages of the thread. My G, you been talking about grabbing Aventus for 3 years now :rofl:

Grizz never skips a retro release tho... thats sacriligious to him :lol:

Just read ysl la nuit has been reformed and isnt all that compared to earlier versions. Going to cherish this 2011 bottle i have

I think I may have a 50ml bottle from 2012, and use it sparingly. In my rotation, it gets passed over by the likes of Pure Malt, Herod and DHI most times, but it's still class all the way.

The numerous number of reformulations is what has made me not want to pick up a bottle of YSL La Nuit...

If it ain't packin' (ayo) me wants no parts.

was real nice out today and gettin warm, busted out the millesime imperial for the first time since last summer. damn i love that stuff. cant wait to bring out the resta the warm weather frags in the upcoming month or so

Had some dudes flake out, so if anyone still needs.....and lowerin price on smaller amts a couple bucks.

CREED AVENTUS
5ml= $14
10ml = $26
20ml = $50

I ship saturday morning, so pm me with what you want, then get payment over by friday night sometime.

Only have 3 10ml bottles left atm until i reup, so 10ml may come in 2 5ml bottles depending what i have left atm.

shipping included.

Back
Top Bottom