Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

No problems from me about the longevity of the light juice Herod, but it doesn't have that punch you get from the dark juice.

I got the Soir from Baise a lil to plummy for me, reminds of the Warhol decant i got from him... That Ventus decant is a problem, i might need a few more ml's of that batch...Geezz

fragrance.net just hit me with the ill coupon bout to cop some creed 4.0 oz bottles for 150.00 check the emails people!

I'm literally at a standstill fragrance wise. I have full bottles of Aventus, VIW, Erolfa, MI, Naxos, Interlude Man, Jubilation XXV, DHI and Meringa. Once I cop full bottles of Uden, Bal d'Afrique, Journey Man and Tuscan Leather I could very well retire unless something amazing is released in the future. I could add to that list however if any of these Xerjoff Casamorati samples that I'm anticipating are full bottle worthy.

I guess the reformulation rumors were true then.
I just think it further enforces the fact they water down juice, especially 
I'm literally at a standstill fragrance wise. I have full bottles of Aventus, VIW, Erolfa, MI, Naxos, Interlude Man, Jubilation XXV, DHI and Meringa. Once I cop full bottles of Uden, Bal d'Afrique, Journey Man and Tuscan Leather I could very well retire unless something amazing is released in the future. I could add to that list however if any of these Xerjoff Casamorati samples that I'm anticipating are full bottle worthy.
I got you on the Uden, if you need one.

I'm a beginner to this cologne ****. I started off wearing my dads cool water as a teen, then stepped up to Polo Blue, then some other **** and now I'm rocking the YSL Homme for the past 2 years.

I skimmed through here and seen y'all have been talking about Creed Aventus for the past 2 years, so I googled it and see that **** is $200+ :wow: :wow: :wow:
Y'all wild :lol:

BUT :nerd: is it worth it? Why is it so expensive?

I tried on some testers at Macy's and I was feeling the Versace Dylan blue joint

Walmart in the niche game now :lol:

decent price, that's usually what a 4 oz tester goes for. aventus showing at $300.

Back
Top Bottom