Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I agree fam.
I been using Stirling for almost 2 years. Their executive scent doesn't last as long as their sharp dressed man though.

Once I run out of these 60 or so bars of Dove Men+ Care in my cabinet I'm going back to Stirling full-time. Dove isn't real soap. It broke my heart when I found out.

weebay gif...please explain

Dove sells beauty bars not soap. Beauty bars contain moisturizing lotion and for a lack of better words synthetic detergent.

According to the FDA a true soap is:

1. Composed mainly of "alkali salts of fatty acids". Simply put, combining oils (ex. coconut, olive or almond) with sodium hydroxide (lye).
2. Those alkali salts of fatty acids must be the only material that results in the product's cleaning action.

Typical Dove beauty bar ingredients - sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide

weebay gif...please explain
Dove sells beauty bars not soap. Beauty bars contain moisturizing lotion and for a lack of better words synthetic detergent.

According to the FDA a true soap is:

1. Composed mainly of "alkali salts of fatty acids". Simply put, combining oils (ex. coconut, olive or almond) with sodium hydroxide (lye).
2. Those alkali salts of fatty acids must be the only material that results in the product's cleaning action.

Typical Dove beauty bar ingredients - sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide
Great info. I always get my soaps from the vendors at the farmer's markets around town.

btw, HomeBrew 01 will be in soap form by the launch of the dot com. 
nthat.gif

bbtw, Naxos split never got off the ground. I won't post it again until the bottles are in-hand. Sorry to hype y'all up.

Last edited:
Tom Ford was quoted as saying everyman should be penetrated recently ... So I don't want to give him my money ok but if help out a n ter

Back
Top Bottom