Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man i stayed with some platinum back in the days... that ishh is pricey as heck nowadays 

Last edited:
Uden, Platinum Chanel and Baccarat Rogue being rotated for daily wear this spring and probably into the summer.

Need more Baccarat Rogue and still looking to try Bal D'Afrique.
rouge for summer 
sick.gif

i need me a FB of Uden and Bal D'afrique though

Uden, Platinum Chanel and Baccarat Rogue being rotated for daily wear this spring and probably into the summer.

Need more Baccarat Rogue and still looking to try Bal D'Afrique.
rouge for summer :x

i need me a FB of Uden and Bal D'afrique though

Man I can't even tell you what Rogue smells like. :lol:

My nose really has problems picking up the scent. I just know I catch random traces of it though out the day when I have it on and it's a moment in freshly heaven.

Last edited:
Man I can't even tell you what Rogue smells like.
laugh.gif

My nose really has problems picking up the scent. I just know I catch random traces of it though out the day when I have it on and it's a moment in freshly heaven.
hopefully its your skin that softens it up cuz i cant imagine spraying it on for summer with how it works on me 
laugh.gif

Smells great! Women love it. If crushed rubies were a scent, Rouge is what it would smell like. Last chick said "I smell divine" while her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. :lol:

Last edited:

Smells great! Women love it. If crushed rubies were a scent, Rouge is what it would smell like. Last chick said "I smell divine" while her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. :lol:

Crushed rubies is the perfect description. I've struggle so hard to define what it smells like to me. :lol:

It gets crazy compliments. I had to stop doing 2 sprays. Like I said my nose doesn't pick it up to well, I just don't consistently smell it there and thought 1 wasn't enough but after a few weeks it was obvious everyone was smelling it but me. :lol:

Crushed rubies is the perfect description. I've struggle so hard to define what it smells like to me. :lol:

It gets crazy compliments. I had to stop doing 2 sprays. Like I said my nose doesn't pick it up to well, I just don't consistently smell it there and thought 1 wasn't enough but after a few weeks it was obvious everyone was smelling it but me. :lol:

This man knows. I got compliments 7hrs in just off a little spritz from the official sample vial. The sillage/scent cloud is the best I've ever seen in Baccarat, might be matching Aventus.

:smokin #Facts. You might not think it's there, but it's there!!! A little goes a long way. 2 sprays max since it's a pricey scent.

Last edited:

stupid, stupid question, fine...but is there any way we can reliably get this Nassamatto Black to Mexico? I feel as though the fragrance would perfectly compliment my lifestyle.
As far as his part Baise is a solid shipper....your packages will be damn near mummie wrapped and protected as if it were got damn King Tut's sacred ****.....

Wait...no homo....

wus good people. im new to this thread. im seeing some talk about Rouge, who is it by? ive been looking for a new cologne to have women chasing me off a cliff

Back
Top Bottom