Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Has anybody gotten their nose around Gucci Guilty Absolute??? Heard it is quite smokey while others have said they get a ton of leather... Interested to see what ya'll have to say

Hello gents, I remember somebody in here wanted a split of Creed Virgin Island water. I have a well-known friend that is currently splitting this and Acqua viva which is another MUST TRY!. He is really known in the fragrance community and is an all around great guy. Here is his YouTube channel:

This guy is my go to guy for splits at great honest prices. Always ships fast and I've never had a problem, EVER! Just helping out my fellow smell good Bros.

Last edited:
Black Afgano came in. Smells like Saudi royalty, brings back memories of being on deployment in the U.A.E. [emoji]128115[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

ombre leather 16 is so nice on a woman, smelled this chick yesterday wearing it and had to give her props. It's like a softer tuscan leather basically. I actually thought it was just TL

ombre leather 16 is so nice on a woman, smelled this chick yesterday wearing it and had to give her props. It's like a softer tuscan leather basically. I actually thought it was just TL

There's an Anthropology scent that smells like Tuscan Leather, i was literally all over my homies girl :smh:
If TL comes off even a fraction that sexy on my skin, i'm gucci.

Please excuse my rant.

So I ordered a cheapo Cologne from eBay for when I'm lounging around the house/running quick errands and don't want to use the good juice. It was supposed to be delivered from LIC to Ridgewood which is like 5 miles away. This package went from LIC to Flushing, to Western Nassau, to garden City, back to Flushing, and then back to Western Nassau and it's sitting there now. I know it snowed this week, but this ping ponging back and forth between Queens and Long island is more about incompetence than weather delays.

So yeah, anyone try insurrection pure 2 as a cheap alternative to aventus? I'm reading that I should've went with club de nuit instead.

Please excuse my rant.

So I ordered a cheapo Cologne from eBay for when I'm lounging around the house/running quick errands and don't want to use the good juice. It was supposed to be delivered from LIC to Ridgewood which is like 5 miles away. This package went from LIC to Flushing, to Western Nassau, to garden City, back to Flushing, and then back to Western Nassau and it's sitting there now. I know it snowed this week, but this ping ponging back and forth between Queens and Long island is more about incompetence than weather delays.

So yeah, anyone try insurrection pure 2 as a cheap alternative to aventus? I'm reading that I should've went with club de nuit instead.

Insurrection is good but Club de Nuit is 90% Aventus.. From smell to the sneezing effect Aventus has on me. They reverse engineered the hell out of Club de Nuit.

It's about time you splurged on yourself fam. You've been the cheapie guy for the longest. Well you & mark anthony. :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't know I was the resident cheapskate either lol. I have 8-9 full bottles of niche fragrances. I don't even sniff designer fragrances anymore B.

I usually don't finish an entire bottle. I have colognes that I purchased in 06/07. And if I do, it takes years (RL Romance silver :pimp:). After finishing gentlemen only in just a year, I figured it would be appropriate to reup on it.

So I went to Macys and the clerk informed me of a newer version: gentlemen only casual chic. It had orange accents on the label so I pre-judged it and though it was a citrus scent. Nope. She sprayed a sample and I was like :wow: :pimp:) i sprayed the original for good measure and surprisingly I wasn't even as impressed by it as I once was. Ended up getting the newer edition.

View media item 2376198
Collection pic
L to r from front row (somewhat ranked)
Gucci guilty (very seductive scent, always get comments on it)
Givenchy gentlemen only casual chic
Sean John 3am (very crisp and casual, great for daily/work wear)
Gucci pour homme ii (slightly woody, slightly powdery, great pm scent)
Lacoste essentials (10 years old, absolutely loved it initially but grew tired of it, very fresh, perfect spring time scent)
Kenneth cole black (pretty good fresh scent, scent reminds me of plants. It always makes me think of the word chlorophyll.)
YSL (warm, nice after 5,dinner scent, slightly woody)
Hugo Boss selection (pm scent imo, bold but not seductive. Perfect for a business party)
True religion (not even sure why I bought this. Little too sweet for my taste now)
Perry Ellis (STRONG woody scent, it's like a love/hate with this one. Old Co worker told me that it smells like a gerbil cage :smh: )
Escada (A bit too fruity for me, again not too sure why I bought it. Kinda unisex)
Banana Republic (forgot the name, solid scent though, I just got tired of it. Still wear it occasionally though.
Polo Blue, I'm sure everyone is familiar with this.
Not pictured, a travel bottle of Vince Camuto (w/ blue wrap) that I keep in the vehicle. After 5 scent imo.

Some notable faves from the past
RL Romance silver, wouldn't mind getting another bottle of that, if I could even find one
Lacoste with the silver bottle, LOVED it in college but wouldn't purchase again now
Gio, obviously a classic.
Cool water :pimp: used to kill it in hs with this

Last edited:
Casual chic is good and lasts longer than the original but it got too sweet for my liking after a few wears. Have you tried Invictus?

Back
Top Bottom