Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I haven't seen anyone post it yet but Creed Aventus is on Groupon 187.99$ for a 4fl oz bottle w/ free shipping.

At 40% off from retail I think that's a solid deal. Can't wait to try it out from all these reviews on here.

Got Green Irish Tweed, Happy, and Pure Malt from NeedSomeJays.

GIT - My girl loves it. Personally, I like it, but tadddd bit on the strong side. Next usage, I'll use one rather than two sprays.

Happy - Great. It's cheap and the longevity is nice. Smells simple and nice, nothing overwhelming.

Pure Malt - Granted that I have YET to try it, I'll reserve judgment. If I must, I say it's too strong already. However, a bit unfair to see how it plays out without spraying it.
Pure Malt is more of a Winter frag so its definitely gonna be strong in warmer settings

I've been rocking just about everything up here in Michigan at night.. Pure Malt, DHI.. really don't see much of a difference in projection. 1 to 2 sprays of each.

I haven't seen anyone post it yet but Creed Aventus is on Groupon 187.99$ for a 4fl oz bottle w/ free shipping.

At 40% off from retail I think that's a solid deal. Can't wait to try it out from all these reviews on here.

Not bad I wonder where's its coming from

Today is a Virgin Island Water type day, 90's out

Anyone ever try Bond 9 Fire Island? It's been a while but I can't remember if I liked or hated

Today is a Virgin Island Water type day, 90's out

Anyone ever try Bond 9 Fire Island? It's been a while but I can't remember if I liked or hated
On another forum I frequent a lot of people have been layering viw and aventus, everyone seems to love it
Would try but no viw

I did the Aventus/VIW mix and wasn't feeling it; I still prefer them alone

to me it reminded me of a pizza and you keep mixing toppings til it eventually doesn't taste good

And to add to that perfumania adds shipping and tax and stuff so fragrancenet is basically always the cheapest option

Back
Top Bottom