Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Eau de Parfums can have up to 60% oil , they are usually in the 14-20% range tho
Parfum extraits well, are 100% concentrated
Eau de toiletries fall somewhere between 5-14% concentration

there's a lot of edt's that perform just as well as most edp's
and on the other hand there are plenty of edp's with horrible performance

Illphilip was interested too

The more I wear it the more I feel it's a totally different fragrance than Aventus, both are great but I'm REALLY starting to like HTTP more and I can't believe I'm saying that

Last edited:
Illphilip was interested too

The more I wear it the more I feel it's a totally different fragrance than Aventus, both are great but I'm REALLY starting to like HTTP more and I can't believe I'm saying that

Good looks. But the way you're talking, I may just have to sample + buy.

How about if we send payment first or have u not found a effective way of splitting?

Broke out One Million for the first time this year Friday night. Hate all you want, but it specifically was the reason I got one ladies number, her telling me "you smell so good" 
laugh.gif
 Not a fan of it myself but man, the sillage and scent bubble it creates is second to none in my collection at least. And of course, ladies love it.

I'm down for a HTTP/Bondventus split, if I can get in.  I'd be willing to buy the cologne, but I've never done a split, so I'd need some prepping on how it works...

Broke out One Million for the first time this year Friday night. Hate all you want, but it specifically was the reason I got one ladies number, her telling me "you smell so good" 
laugh.gif
 Not a fan of it myself but man, the sillage and scent bubble it creates is second to none in my collection at least. And of course, ladies love it.
do what you gotta do my dude. hahahaha

finally got around to purchasing the fierce deal I posted
great deal
oh amd good looks from polobimmer for that extra 30% off

Last edited:
I think after all the bond/aventus madness I wanna do a big chanel split
bleu
edition blanche
allure homme sport
etc

Back
Top Bottom