Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

[thread="519944"] [/thread]

How many hours you get?
Been slacking and never tried it, so i'm only going off reviews..  i made the post hoping ya'll we give me the answers  :lol:  

I suggest that you try it first hand bruh. Reviews only can tell so much, especially when you have the juice available to you.

I get 8-12hrs. Inconsistent, but always 8+

The first 3 hours will gas you all the way out if you apply more than 3 sprays, but it dies down significantly after that.

Last edited:

i've read that git really didn't last that long... i know it's different for everybody, but the majority said it didn't last that long
GIT easily last 12 plus hrs on my skin and with Homebrew 01 it last so long that I have 4 drafts of me cursing

@Baise tonCanape  out because it wont leave my skin and I gotta scrub it off lol

Please do not overspray GIT ever.Read that again

It will literally kill you,its a very strong *** cologne/

Last edited:
Thanks fellas 
smokin.gif

On the longevity of GIT and Aventus, i get at worst 10 hours on both regardless of batch. I have 3 bottles of GIT and 5 of aventus. Agree with previous comment that you cant have too much of aventus. Dont know if you remember but i was the guy who posted here saying that my officemates went back the line to give me a peck on the cheek on my birthday just to smell my cologne - aventus. GIT was my starter into creed and niche. Nice smellin' fellas!

Last edited:
Would love to join splits but given int'l shipping and customs dues, would definitely kill it for me. Stock up on that chambre noir from olfactive studios. Great scent IMO. dont miss out.

Just a note on aventus, they say there are fruity batches and smoky batches? Which does NT prefer? The smoky batches last and project well into the next day for me. All good stuff. Not trying to hype anything.

I think the batches talk is over rated. Juices are amazing regardless of batch and the only difference is the 20 minute opening.

I think the batches talk is over rated. Juices are amazing regardless of batch and the only difference is the 20 minute opening.

You can believe this, but some Batches just dont have a heavy dose of birch tar from start to finish, others do. My favorites as far as smell, are 50/50 batches those are what bring me back to Aventus again and again.

Been reading back at some old pages and this scent stood out to me. Acqua E Zucchero
Eau de Parfum by Profumum. Anyone have some left over they want to part with? Definitely would like to try it out

Alright fellas, got called into work this morning #lifeofafirefighter. I should be off soon, once my replacement comes in. Will post an update when I get off. We have several ppl paid for and down for the split. Just need a few more. I'll let you guys know exactly how many more we need to get this done. Thanks to all that have gotten down so far..... Salute

Alright fellas, got called into work this morning #lifeofafirefighter. I should be off soon, once my replacement comes in. Will post an update when I get off. We have several ppl paid for and down for the split. Just need a few more. I'll let you guys know exactly how many more we need to get this done. Thanks to all that have gotten down so far..... Salute
just got mine thru fam

Got some stuff from baise today, appreciate it as always.

Got some more Chanel.. Allure Homme Sport which was one of my favorite everyday crowd pleasing scents and then Allure Edition Blanche which I've heard good things about.

Felt weird to actually get and use a bigger bottle when I've been used to my splits 
laugh.gif

So I am looking at Acqua Di Parma stuff....which of the three below would you all reccomend?

fico di amalfi

mandorlo di sicilia

mirto di panarea

??

I am leaning towards fico di amalfi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom