Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lol, you and me both. I dont need no more Aventus thats for sure. But I went ahead and grabbed a bottle. >D

My homie that sent me the link said he bought 3 and they were all only missing a few sprays. Im hoping for a good batch.

Last edited:
Fragrancenet is selling via their ebay store partial bittles of 4 oz Aventus pretty great deal for 110ml+ of Aventus in bottle
http://m.ebay.com/itm/181888750014?_mwBanner=1

I picked one up, mentioned it on the last page or two. Deal is crazy good given current pricing.

Historically they've been really conservative about how much is in the bottle. They used to sell "half-full" bottles that actually looked like they'd only been sprayed once or twice.

Edit: They moved quick too with 9 left and 28 sold. Pretty sure only 10 had sold when I got mine.

Last edited:
I've been trying to be better about unnecessary purchases... but I absolutely need/want all that Aventus.

Fragrancenet is selling via their ebay store partial bittles of 4 oz Aventus pretty great deal for 110ml+ of Aventus in bottle
http://m.ebay.com/itm/181888750014?_mwBanner=1

Repped! Good looking out on that deal, checked out their other eBay deals and scored a 4 oz Creed Millesime Imperial for 113.47. Thats hella deal, considering the new bottles at Neiman are now 380. THREE EIGHTY!? When I first started buying Imperial, it was 265 for a 4 oz bottle.

And a shout out to all of you that recommended Thierry Mugler Pure Malt. My new favorite cool weather fragrance. I cant stop sniffing myself lol.

smh....i got way too much cologne.
mean.gif
I'm gonna offload some my least desired bottles.

Lol, you and me both. I dont need no more Aventus thats for sure. But I went ahead and grabbed a bottle. >D

My homie that sent me the link said he bought 3 and they were all only missing a few sprays. Im hoping for a good batch.

**** is a sickness for real. i managed to pass on the aventus though.,,,but i copped a cpl other things this week, haha....anything i test and love, i immediately need to buy.....anything i'm test wearing and my girl says u smell gooood when i have it on, i need to buy. horrible.
on a lighter note, ii have ceased my compulsive sneaker buying in recent yrs

Last edited:
Original Santal Split package: $30 (includes shipping and materials)

10ml of Creed Original Santal

and 10ml of any of the following (choose one):

bleu de chanel edt
thierry mugler pure malt
viktor & rolf spicebomb

Last edited:

**** is a sickness for real. i managed to pass on the aventus though.,,,but i copped a cpl other things this week, haha....anything i test and love, i immediately need to buy.....anything i'm test wearing and my girl says u smell gooood when i have it on, i need to buy. horrible.
on a lighter note, ii have ceased my compulsive sneaker buying in recent yrs

This! Once I get this bottle of BDC I'm out the game for sure tho.

Went away for the weekend and came home to this package. Got an awesome deal on beautyspin for $106 shipped!
my homie grabbed 15 bottles. 
mean.gif

officially done with Herod, on to the next. But again, wholesalers are killing the game right now for good and bad, good for the fact that you can buy niche at designer prices and bad for someone like me, who aspires to own a boutique sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom