Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

We ain't rocking no fellas that's for sure.

But nah...
Givenchy Play Intense
Dior Homme Intense
Parfums de Marly Herod
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Xerjoff Naxos
Bond no. 9 I Love New York For All

alot of people like pure malt? does it get the ladies todrop panites? also i always tought jay was a sucker... so props to the ether reference

I may have been the only person in here that wasn't feeling Pure Malt. There's something in the Mugler fragrances that gives me a headache. I can't wear any of them and I liked Pure Havane.

I get the pure malt headache too...from the entire.line. makes.me nauseous.as.**** too. Ended up havin to get ridda ultra zest and pure.malt after trying.a.whole.bunch

I may have been the only person in here that wasn't feeling Pure Malt. There's something in the Mugler fragrances that gives me a headache. I can't wear any of them and I liked Pure Havane.
I get the pure malt headache too...from the entire.line. makes.me nauseous.as.**** too. Ended up havin to get ridda ultra zest and pure.malt after trying.a.whole.bunch
x3 not a fan of any of the Muglers... something in the opening thats off putting to me.

im wearing:

Herod

Tuscan Leather

Knightsbridge

The One

Baccarat Rouge 

Habit Rouge Dress Code

Aventus

Naxos

Anybody got Aventus splits for sale? PM me price and whatnot.

PM'd dude who PM'd me before, but not sure if he still has any.

Thanks yall. Gotta try this stuff.

Any recommendations for mom Duke.. she 55 and asked me to reup her Armani mania but it's discontinued. Want something legit something fire thanks smell good fam.. was thinking armani si la parfum but idk that I can find it in stores

Any recommendations for mom Duke.. she 55 and asked me to reup her Armani mania but it's discontinued. Want something legit something fire thanks smell good fam.. was thinking armani si la parfum but idk that I can find it in stores
Check out Jdore, Ms Dior and Dior Addict fam..
Check Chanel Chance too

We ain't rocking no fellas that's for sure.

But nah...
Givenchy Play Intense
Dior Homme Intense
Parfums de Marly Herod
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Xerjoff Naxos
Bond no. 9 I Love New York For All

alot of people like pure malt? does it get the ladies todrop panites? also i always tought jay was a sucker... so props to the ether reference
Repped for knowing it was just jokes and it's all love in here. I like pure malt, I've told the story of how I had a milf come from behind me just to smell me.

man is there anything you actually like? :lol:

Anybody ever bought off Basenotes?

See a dude selling some Aventus splits on there..

yep. I've bought twice through Charles, looks like he's doing aventus 50 ml for 65.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/40...ff-Guerlain-Creed-TOM-FORD-byredo-dior-privee!!

Found a dude selling 30ML for $43. Fast shipping.

It'll be my first purchase of Aventus so I want to try it out before I plunge in to a larger size.

He has been selling Aventus for over a year now and all the replies in the thread are A1, complimenting the colognes and his service on packaging / shipping.

Dude buys 500ML flacons of the stuff :wow:

Found a dude selling 30ML for $43. Fast shipping.

It'll be my first purchase of Aventus so I want to try it out before I plunge in to a larger size.

He has been selling Aventus for over a year now and all the replies in the thread are A1, complimenting the colognes and his service on packaging / shipping.

Dude buys 500ML flacons of the stuff :wow:

Prepare to buy a lot more very soon.

I need to buy some more my damn self

Lmk if you want the dudes info. Purchases made today apparently ship out today as well, he stated.

He has 3 different batches of Aventus currently, 15U01, 15X01, and 15U11.

I went with the 15U11.

My Aventus purchases from basenotes forums has always gone smooth.

Might just buy Tuscan Leather split from that link posted. 

Back
Top Bottom