Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anybody have any review / thoughts on Kilian Back to Black?

It's either magnificent or a powder bomb. There is no in-between. I got honey then powder but no fruit, tobacco or anything else that's allegedly in there. Great air freshener for the car though.

Last edited:
 That's the best scent I have right now while I wait until my Aventus gets here.

Women know that cologne by name and scent, famb. My boss (female) pulled me aside and said "this may be a little inappropriate, but you smell amazing" while I had that scent on.

It's light, simple, and smells great. I like it. Got mine as a gift too.
****, hopefully I get the same reaction from the ladies. Might have to use that shower gel/aftershave that came with the gift set 

Anybody ever try this? Just got it as a gift, smells pretty good to me
can you compare it to anything?
Smells very similar to the Aqua Di Gio I usually wear, got that orange/lemon smell to it

Women know that cologne by name and scent, famb. My boss (female) pulled me aside and said "this may be a little inappropriate, but you smell amazing" while I had that scent on.

That's for the dolce and gabana ?

That's for the dolce and gabana ?

Yep. Believe it or not.

I tell them I wear it and they're like "oh I love that one" or they ask if it's Light Blue. Wild to me.

Good one.

Anyone ever find Hanae Mori? That and the Aqua Porfumo have gotten me the most compliments I've had in awhile.

Anyone like versace eros? Or is it the best one out of the versace lineup? Have it but not sure if i should exchange it. Was looking at givenchy play intense.

Last edited:
Anyone like versace eros? Or is it the best one out of the versace lineup? Have it but not sure if i should exchange it. Was looking at givenchy play intense.

I tried it a while back and was not a fan. Versace pour homme is the best Versace cologne to me

I spoke about Eros in here a few months back. I really like it, I don't know if it's the best in Versace's lineup tho. I live where it's warm/hot year round so I can use that almost everyday.

I got some Spicebomb for Christmas. Smells VERY similar to the reformulated Herod. Food for though. Spend half the price for a similar scent.

Back
Top Bottom