Bruhs that calliou dude
Is the damn devil
The bald head kid from the cartoon show
My kids are 8 and 9 so they don't watch
But my niece watches it
And maaaaaan she been acting out ever since
She complains and whines whe she doesn't get her way
And I think it's cause of that damn show
Yeah cry baby Calliou will have your kids whining and acting like straight brats.
He got banned in my house until my kids understood they aren't allowed to act like he does on that cartoon.
SpongeBob and his silliness ain't much better.
My kids be talking and acting like him and Patrick.
It only takes 10minutes of SpongeBob for the goofball crap to start poppin.
Yeah I hate that spongebob ****
I hit up Best Buy and bought my kids some classics
The DVD set of darkwing duck
Talespin
Chip n dale rescue Rangers
Ducktales

Talespin
Ducktales
I was amazed that my kids enjoyed these as much as I did as a kid. They really love Ducktales.

Going to see zootopia tonight without the princess *sigh*

She's in DC for a vacation. FaceTime me yesterday. I missed my little homey.

Zootopia out today? NIIIICE. Anybody see Kung Fu Panda 3....my uhhhh SON...wants to know :stoneface:
Kung fu panda was alright
The first was the best
2 and 3 are just ok
But that zootopia though looks hellllllllla funny
I can't wait till Friday to take the fam
Been hearing GREAT things about it
Disney animation been on point lately
Out doing Pixar :smh:

What kind of music do y'all play for ya kiddos. For the most part I try not to play any trap music and lean more on something older or reggae or r&b
Got a playlist just for them that I can vibe to as well. Sometimes I'll throw on that relevant turn up stuff but lately been some motivational stuff.

My kids music is well rounded they listen to everything
For instance my daughter 8 soon to be 9
On her iPod had fetty wap
The dream :pimp: (fancy and February love are her fav tracks)
Adele
Trey songz
Nicki Minaj
Jessie j
Justin beiber
And I put a few Disney songs like that song from little mermaid
Where she like
"look at this stuff
Isn't it neat
Wouldn't u think my collections complete" :lol:
Real talk that song jams in the car
I also have some powerline :lol:
For u old school heads I hope y'all know who powerline is
Yes it's the dude from the goofy movie
I be jammin to that when she in the car
Both songs from that movie I have in her iPod

Weird, my boys favorite song is Dream On by Aerosmith. They don't know all the words but they go crazy every time it comes on, :lol: .

So, my daughter responds to Daniel the Tiger's Neighborhood. It's crazy.

Also the hand puppets from Baby Einstein. 

Talespin
Ducktales

What a great idea man. I gotta check kisscartoon to see if these on there

Took my two year old daughter to the theater for the first time to see Kung Fu Panda 3 last night, and it was a great experience for the three of us (wife included).

was happy that she was able to watch a movie from start to finish - including previews (now she wants to watch zootopia) :lol:

here she is running towards the movie theater - it's like she's never gone before... :rofl:

View media item 1937095

So, my daughter responds to Daniel the Tiger's Neighborhood. It's crazy.

Also the hand puppets from Baby Einstein. 
My son should we way past Baby Einstein, yet it still captivates him.

We're almost past the Daniel Tiger stage and onto Bob the Builder. I'm surprised how much I actually learn from that show too. Might come in handy with some of my DIY projects.

My son grew up watching Nickelodeon Cartoons (Rugrats, SpongeBob, Blues Clues, etc...), some disney channel stuff and he turned out just fine! He's turning 17 this June and will be leaving for college next year....trust me, time really does fly!

Those who have kids under 10...appreciate them at that age cause they grow up to be moody pre-teens/teens quick. Overall my son has been pretty damn good tho...good grades, stays out of trouble, hangs out with good kids, don't have to micro-parent and wants to go to school...got lucky I guess.

Just finished watching KFP3 and yea, it was decenr. The original will alqays be GOAT

my son got A's & B's on his report card so we'll be celebrating this weekend. Also if he behaves we'll be going to Wrestlemania 32

Last edited:
Took my two year old daughter to the theater for the first time to see Kung Fu Panda 3 last night, and it was a great experience for the three of us (wife included).

was happy that she was able to watch a movie from start to finish - including previews (now she wants to watch zootopia) :lol:

here she is running towards the movie theater - it's like she's never gone before... :rofl:

View media item 1937095

Zootopia was so awesome!!!

I was the only person there tonight so I FaceTime my princess and she watched some of it with me :lol:

Last edited:

View media item 1937095

Zootopia was so awesome!!!

I was the only person there tonight so I FaceTime my princess and she watched some of it with me :lol:
:rofl:
U a fool
I ain't even mad though
Man U shoulda hit me too I can't wait to watch :lol:
Is it better than big hero 6????
That's IMO Disney animation best movie

First time posting in here fellas.

Single papa of one five year old boy checking in :smokin

Going to take my little man to see Zootopia this weekend... Have seen nothing but good reviews for it. I'm excited.

Surprised at the thoughts on Kung Fu Panda 3 in here though... I loved 3 & I remember seeing 1 in theatre as a teen & was extremely disappointed. Don't really remember 2.

View media item 1937901
The prince.

Last edited:

Single papa of one five year old boy checking in
smokin.gif

Going to take my little man to see Zootopia this weekend... Have seen nothing but good reviews for it. I'm excited.

Surprised at the thoughts on Kung Fu Panda 3 in here though... I loved 3 & I remember seeing 1 in theatre as a teen & was extremely disappointed. Don't really remember 2.

The prince.
Your not black?!?!

First @Hennessy  now you!!?!

Your not black?!?!

First @Hennessy  now you!!?!
What if I am & just my gene game weak 
nerd.gif

Jk. You're the 2nd NTer w/in the last 24 hours who was shocked at me not being black btw 
laugh.gif
I'm a papi (Hispanic) of Guatemalan/Salvadorian descent if we're talking specifics 
wink.gif

Last edited:

Single papa of one five year old boy checking in :smokin

View media item 1937901
The prince.
Hold up one minute
Ur not black???? :nerd:
EDIT: guess I wasn't the only one thinkin that :lol:
And with King fu panda 3 it's like the really had no story
Just kinda like throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what stuck

Last edited:
Just finished seeing zootopia with the kids
Movie was super good
Only thing is
The theme
While super good
I don't think kids will get the themes and metaphors in the movie
Savage = thugs
Basically
I was tempted to explain it to my kids after
Then thought how that would basically kill the enjoyment of the movie
But man the was spot on with the themes and metaphors for being savage/predator and all that
Great movie

looks like that's gonna be my son's first movie at the theater. we're planning on going on a weekday next week. not sure he'll sit through the whole thing but i just wanna eat some popcorn and a hot dog and give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom