Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My baby is 5 months and can hold things. She eventually tries to put them in her mouth but it'll make for cute photos

Hell yeah!

For the papis make sure you guys implement walking while your wife is pregnant, I remember when the wife first had her contractions we went to the park and we walked the stairs for 30 minutes until she couldn't take it.

We rushed home, she showered, her water broke, and we jammed to the hospital, got there at 830am and my daughter was born in 3 pushes 844am :smokin

All natural and we were outta there quick :lol:

Hell yeah!

For the papis make sure you guys implement walking while your wife is pregnant, I remember when the wife first had her contractions we went to the park and we walked the stairs for 30 minutes until she couldn't take it.

We rushed home, she showered, her water broke, and we jammed to the hospital, got there at 830am and my daughter was born in 3 pushes 844am :smokin

All natural and we were outta there quick :lol:

Man I wish I could get her walking more but we got opposite schedules. Been pushing for her to walk but she says she's always tired :/ every one of our friends has told her to walk but she's been stubborn. I hope it doesn't make the birth that much more difficult

My girl is the definition of sedentary and after being in the hospital for about 17 hrs, they finally said **** it and reached in there by hand and broke the water themselves. So yea, tell her to be active or it's going to hurt more and take longer.

Last edited:
My girl is the definition of sedentary and after being in the hospital for about 17 hrs, they finally said **** it and reached in there by hand and broke the water themselves. So yea, tell her to be active or it's going to hurt more and take longer.

I'll probably just start sending her articles on it, make a pregnant version of scared straight :lol:

Man I wish I could get her walking more but we got opposite schedules. Been pushing for her to walk but she says she's always tired :/ every one of our friends has told her to walk but she's been stubborn. I hope it doesn't make the birth that much more difficult

How long total was your wife in labor?

My wife was in labor four hours with our first and three and a half with our second

Don't be honk I've heard of any one having a shorter labor

Just got admitted now. We in this thang bruh.
Fam! Good luck to you and yours!

I really hope my wife gets admitted soon; her pain level grew crazy last couple of weeks. Literally no one thought she'd keep this baby inside past 36 weeks including her doctor and we're on week 39 right now.

My wife was in labor four hours with our first and three and a half with our second

Lol naw this is our first one and tomorrow starts week 35 so we're getting super close. I have a feeling she'll be here within 2 weeks

havent keep up with the thread too much since me and my wife lost our twins back in August. But today is a big day for us and I thought i would share an update with you guys.

Not sure if many of you recall but we lost our twins due to pre-term labor 8 months ago to the day and its been a hard road back to normalcy but we have held our ground.

We found out in Jan that she was pregnant again. And to our surprise, on her second doctor visit after it was already confirmed we were having a singleton, we found out we were actually having twins again.

This has sent us thru so many different emotions and confusion. But here we are in the 2nd trimester and having a procedure today that should prevent what happened the last time and make sure our babies stay nice and comfy for the the full ride. We are seeing a high risk doctor and taking a number of precautionary measures to make sure we dont suffer another tragedy.

We havent told many people this time around and we probably wont do any type of announcement or baby shower. Suffering that loss has taken so much joy from us that I dont think we will ever not be on edge until they are born and are healthy.

Im looking forward to updating you guys with good news as the pregnancy moves forward.
My thoughts are with you guys.

We were admitted by 7am and my daughter came out at 6:39pm that night. So she is perfectly fine. I spent the day snacking and napping, brought me a sleep mask and chilled on the couch.

gotta make time brother, even if its for 30 minutes.

Getting the van is heaven sent. Automatic everything is key. Room for days. You guys should look up the hashtag #vankulture

If my girl knew how far vans have come we would've never bought the explorer in the first place.

View media item 2016683

Damn man, I wish I had known about that last week because the wife and I was set on getting a Honda Pilot but since I was trading my Evo in, I would've had negative equity. BMW was willing to give me $4.5k more, so we ended up driving off in an X5 :lol:

Wife's due date was yesterday, baby in there chillin' like a villain. Wife gets more contractions when she's at home doing nothing than she does when she's walking. Over the past week she's prob walked close to 7 miles. She's done lunges, walked up hills, pushed the stroller up a hill, this kid is completely comfortable. We have a dr appointment tomorrow to see what's up and I'm hopin' she gets induced tomorrow so I can go 'head and get this 4 month paternity leave crackin'

Wife's due date was yesterday, baby in there chillin' like a villain. Wife gets more contractions when she's at home doing nothing than she does when she's walking. Over the past week she's prob walked close to 7 miles. She's done lunges, walked up hills, pushed the stroller up a hill, this kid is completely comfortable. We have a dr appointment tomorrow to see what's up and I'm hopin' she gets induced tomorrow so I can go 'head and get this 4 month paternity leave crackin'
INTERCOURSE

crumps brother crumps brother

she had contractions around 6am, i remember cause i called off work ... we had a plan going in we didnt want for her to be in labor for hours so during her pregnancy we walked a couple miles every other day - just around the block or the park mostly and of course sex.

we got to the park maybe around 7am, she walked up and down stairs for about 30 minutes till she had pain, we got home and she showered her water broke, we jumped in the whip and got there just in time - 3 pushes and 15 minutes in labor my daughter was born.

i swear every nurse was asking how many kids we had :rofl: (it was our first)

i credit that to my wife sticking to the birthing plan and keeping fit.

4 months? Paid? What state do you live in? I only get 6 weeks paid at 55% from the state (CA). I get 12 weeks protected non paid leave from work but can use my PTO.

Back
Top Bottom