Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

INTERCOURSE
With her contractions I'm uneasy about it honestly. Dr appointment tomorrow so we'll see

4 months? Paid? What state do you live in? I only get 6 weeks paid at 55% from the state (CA). I get 12 weeks protected non paid leave from work but can use my PTO.

In in TX and yea full pay. They just upped it from 3 months just last month. #1 perk of my job

sounds like shes gonna get induced.

what a great mothers day gift adding to your fam.

With her contractions I'm uneasy about it honestly. Dr appointment tomorrow so we'll see
In in TX and yea full pay. They just upped it from 3 months just last month. #1 perk of my job

Man what? Must be a company thing. Im in texas too no way im hell my job is givin me paid paternity. My girl didnt even get paid paternity.

4 months is amazing!!! lucky man! i didn't get any formal leave but i took a few weeks paid time off. going to work was where i actually got some good sleep during the first 2 months. lights off, feet on the desk and snooze.

reflecting back on the early days though, i remember feeling like a piece of crap the first few times i dropped my son off at his day care at 3 months old. felt like a horrible dad and i would imagine my son crying and feeling abandoned.

my son is now 8 months old closing in 9 months this month.

it has been and will continue to be a journey. He is so incredible makes my day worth it. He started to grow teeth finally. He rolls, he crawls, he props himself up, he cries, he wines, he smiles, cant ask for anything better.

even though I work night shift and get home to him while his mother works days, I sacrifice what I can to spend time with him .

they don't stay cute and small forever, these are the best yrs..

to all the new dads congratulations, you will love what u created in this world.

Beautiful little lady man...

God I can't wait until my princess gets here man. I'm on the vans website ready to swoop up all the kicks for her. God she's going to have me wrapped.

Last edited:

Man what? Must be a company thing. Im in texas too no way im hell my job is givin me paid paternity. My girl didnt even get paid paternity.

Damn that's tough.

I get 2 weeks and my lady gets 3 months. Baby due sept but she won't go back until Feb.

Daughter slept in her crib for the first time last night and put herself back to sleep when she lost her comfy spot. 

It felt so good to sleep in bed without a little human between you and your wife.

Last edited:
yea full pay. They just upped it from 3 months just last month. #1 perk of my job

DAMN, b!

4 months is crazy long (very necessary). Good for you fam.

I'm in Denver, for all of my children I got 2 weeks off paid Paternity leave.

they doubled it to 4 weeks starting this year.

Last edited:
Daughter slept in her crib for the first time last night and put herself back to sleep when she lost her comfy spot. 

It felt so good to sleep in bed without a little human between you and your wife.

dont even remember wat thats like :frown:

DAMN, b!

4 months is crazy long (very necessary). Good for you fam.

I'm in Denver, for all of my children I got 2 weeks off paid Paternity leave.

they doubled it to 4 weeks starting this year.
My wife only gets 6 weeks which is def unfair but yea. I can take up to 6 months but it'll be 4 paid and the other 2 either unpaid or pto

preciate the kind word fellas, yea im alrdy preparded to throw hands with these lil MFers idc haha

everytime at my wedding a little boy would push up on her youd jus see me come outta nowhere "Ya too close mon, ya too close!"

dont even remember wat thats like
frown.gif
I'm sorry, man. I'm not getting my hopes up. I know she's going to end up on our bed again. I sense it. lol

I don't know how we did it but I now have a beautiful bright skinned baby with (at the moment) blue grayish eyes.....i don't have access to enough guns

Congrats fam! [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji]

We just did our 3D ultrasound. Plan on giving the pics to our moms for Mother's Day. The place was real cool and they told us to come back next week and re-do the pics for free because they weren't happy with them. They felt they could've gotten better pics. Baby girl looks like me big time from the nose to the lips. I can't wait to hold her.

Back
Top Bottom