Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

na bros u HAVE to look down, especially if they cut the wifey up and a little poop comes out, u kno u got a true warrior w ya

I was hoping that Cheerio thing wasn't going to make it to NT...

Now I gotta go buy some Cheerios 
laugh.gif

hey LP if your girl can take her to walk some stairs, this is when all the walking plays a big part. many blessings homie to you and your fam! if u need anything msg me.

ive been blessed enough to spend fathers day in a different country, being able to provide my wife and daughter with nice things always makes me proud.

currently in punta cana and this place is great, happy fathers day to all u papis out there, lets continue to be great, dont be part of the statistics, if u got drama with the baby mama put that aside and be great for your kids.

Thanks man we did a lot of walking these past few days. We gotta meet after all this.

We're in the hospital officially now. Been here since 9 am. Dr is debating on c section right now since the baby's heart rate isn't where it can be to start inducing. im hoping she picks it up and we can do natural birth.

happy fathers day yall.. i gotta work graveyard so ill be sleeping most of the day.. ill try to wake up early and chill with the kids for a bit...

Happy Father's Day to all of you on NT! :nthat: forever remain to be an amazing role model and provider for your kids.

I got what I wanted for Fathers day.

BM took me out for breakfast and dropped me back the **** off so I'm just chillin for the next day and a half until work calls
pimp.gif

Happy Father's Day to all my NT brethren.
nthat.gif

Hopefully I'll be able to celebrate today myself in the near future.

Happy Father's Day y'all. Cheers 2 U.

A little libation for myself and the Black Panther card I got from the kids.

+ the flask I'ma fill up and take to dinner (one of my fave restaurants is beer + wine only).

View media item 2073772

Bro is that a miller high life grill
Man I came in the thread to give a Happy Father's Day shout, and noticed you had asked about my grill.
Yeah it's a Miller High Life grill.
Dude at my old job won it in a contest at work, but he didn't cook so he told me I could have it.
It's small but it fires up something serious.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY NT DADS

I got one of the greatest Father's Day gifts. My baby girl was born last night at 10:44 PM. Ended up doing c section and I saw when they pulled her out. She's a healthy 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She's super alert, had her eyes open from the moment they brought her out. I'm on cloud 9 fellas.

View media item 2073741
Congrats bro!
You should get a prize pack similar to what people that have kids on New Years get

Yes NT Brethren!! Happy Father's Day to you All!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]127775[/emoji]

Happy fathers day nt fam.

Was my first fathers day i told everyone i didnt want anything and got everything i needed and wanted

But before i could spend time wit the fam i had to flex my mechanic skills one time and help my grandpa get his truck runnin

Got my church clothes dirty too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom