Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I'm about to join the club.

Got a lil man on the way due in October God willing.

I'll take all the suggestions I can get and also open to names.

I'm 29 sometimes I wish I was younger when having a kid other times I wish I was more established. But it's a beautiful blessing always and not necessarily my choose, all a plan.

Last edited:
congrats man
Congrats. How many weeks? Wife and I going Thursday hopefully they can tell. She will be around 15-16 weeks
appreciate it yall [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

@jrp44  my girl just turned 17 weeks as of yesterday..Dr just said that sometimes they can tell depending on the position and as soon as he put the sonogram on her hes like oh yea i can tell, and asked us if we wanted to know and we both anxiously said yes! 
laugh.gif
 man i havent had tears of joy in a long time, this one is my first 
happy.gif

Any of yall good at doing your girls' hair? My daughter has G.O.A.T curls and it's still extremely soft and a full head so it's like an afro and we usually just throw some type of Carol's Daughter or Shea Moisture moisturizer in it and get her scalp then let it rock, maybe throw on a head band. I tried to little parts and rubber bands the other day, came out alright for the first time but I need to get better.

She was sick all the last week with pinkeye and congested again so I really didn't want to add to her stress.

Last edited:
Officially part of the Club as of 6/25 8:52AM !
Beautiful healthy baby girl. Crazy the emotions you feel. Just saying her name out loud or thinking about her gets you emotional :frown:

welcome to fatherhood, officially!

enjoy it while they are tiny and cute.!!

Man this lil vato been cryin for 10 min and once he stopped i sat down on the couch

AND THIS KID STARTED SCREAMING LIKE MEEK ON A DRAKE DISS.

i stand up, he stops
sit down he starts yellin.

Man this lil vato been cryin for 10 min and once he stopped i sat down on the couch

AND THIS KID STARTED SCREAMING LIKE MEEK ON A DRAKE DISS.

i stand up, he stops
sit down he starts yellin.
For you travelers or who like to go out. This is the best bottle brush on the market.

My daughter was the same. Even if I go down on one knee she starts crying. She's about to be 2 months and she's koo now.

Feed them babies yo. I had fat/healthy babies and they slept 5hrs plus. Some even 8. Had them eating mash potatoes at 3 months

Last edited:
I must've gotten lucky. My daughter has been sleeping 12hrs since she was 3mo old.

My Gma and cousins were telling me to put cereal in her milk early if I wanted to get some rest. Any truth?

They sell "rice cereal" in the baby section, you add it to their milk and spoon feed them. But make sure they are old enough or they could choke.

Ask your pediatricians

Last edited:
My Gma and cousins were telling me to put cereal in her milk early if I wanted to get some rest. Any truth?
Yeah, just keeps them full longer so they don't wake up hungry so quick.  Not really a fan of the lack of nutrition in rice cereal, so we went with oatmeal cereal instead.  I still add it to my daughter's Gerber baby foods to thicken them up.  She's 2 and a super picky solids eater, so the veg baby foods with oatmeal cereal are a good way for us to supplement her diet.

Back
Top Bottom