Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

We had two pack and plays, never actually used em. She just crawled all over and we played Go Get Her Before She Breaks Something all day

Was at a restaurant the other day....my lil boy is in a high chair.... white girl gets up and walks past us passin behind my lil boys back.

THIS LIL DUDE PULLED A EXORCIST.

Idk if it was the diamonds on ol girls pants pockets, but he did a dam near 360° and was lookin at her ***.

I laugh and my girl said hes a perv like me, im just glad he already knows what he likes [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hey guys!!!

i'm so juiced. it officially happened!!!

my daughter is now Daddy's girl!!!

mind you, she's been doing this for a month now but before she used to fake me out by doing it for a couple of weeks and then goes back to being mommy's girl.

Now, she's all about daddy. when she sees me n my wife hugging, she'll be all like 'Mommy!!! that's MY daddy!'

She only used to let my wife put her to sleep, now it's me. or if it's my wife, she wouldn't sleep until i get into bed with them (she's 3 and she STILL sleeps with us...LOL!)

even this morning, i was getting ready for work, her and her mom were still asleep. she turns over to where i would be and feels the pillow instead of me. she says 'daddy? wanna sleep with us?' i say i'm getting ready for work and to go back to sleep. she does. right when i'm about to head out, i hear her call for me. i go inside the bedroom and she goes 'bye daddy' i give her a kiss and she falls right back asleep - straight to snoring...LOL

Greatest feeling ever bros!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

starting to feel the baby kick, its getting realer and realer by the day 
eek.gif
smile.gif
nthat.gif

That's gotta make "sexy time" awkwardly quiet...

LOL... yup! sometimes we gotta stop cuz the wifey be gettin a lil too loud. we check and she's still asleep - go right back at it... LOL

the other night, i didn't know my wife was holding on the bed (we were on the floor doing the dirty) and i guess she was shaking the bed a little too much- when we got up, we saw her lying on the bed with her eyes WIDE OPEN... LOL she was like 'mommy? where's daddy?' hahahahah good thing we got dressed on the floor....

LOL... yup! sometimes we gotta stop cuz the wifey be gettin a lil too loud. we check and she's still asleep - go right back at it... LOL

the other night, i didn't know my wife was holding on the bed (we were on the floor doing the dirty) and i guess she was shaking the bed a little too much- when we got up, we saw her lying on the bed with her eyes WIDE OPEN... LOL she was like 'mommy? where's daddy?' hahahahah good thing we got dressed on the floor....
DAMN!  Not gonna lie, that's like 99% of the reason I was ready to put my kids in their own rooms ASAP.

Hey guys!!!

i'm so juiced. it officially happened!!!

my daughter is now Daddy's girl!!!

mind you, she's been doing this for a month now but before she used to fake me out by doing it for a couple of weeks and then goes back to being mommy's girl.

Now, she's all about daddy. when she sees me n my wife hugging, she'll be all like 'Mommy!!! that's MY daddy!'

She only used to let my wife put her to sleep, now it's me. or if it's my wife, she wouldn't sleep until i get into bed with them (she's 3 and she STILL sleeps with us...LOL!)

even this morning, i was getting ready for work, her and her mom were still asleep. she turns over to where i would be and feels the pillow instead of me. she says 'daddy? wanna sleep with us?' i say i'm getting ready for work and to go back to sleep. she does. right when i'm about to head out, i hear her call for me. i go inside the bedroom and she goes 'bye daddy' i give her a kiss and she falls right back asleep - straight to snoring...LOL

Greatest feeling ever bros!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
gotta excuse me, the onions in my salad has my eyes watering. so ready for my babygirl to get here., 

i havent been updating this thread. 

The 4th of july weekend my lady and I went to Charlotte for her family reunion. Friday night around 230, she jumps out of bed and screams "baby i think my water broke." She was 29 weeks, we get to the emergency room and her water actually did break. So the doctors gives her a steroid shot so the baby lungs can develop faster and to fight any potential infections. She was also placed on bed rest at the hospital in Charlotte and we live in Raleigh which is about 1.5 hours away. So she will be induced Aug 4th which will be 34 weeks(original date was Sept 15th) and baby will be fully developed. Then once babygirl gets here she will have to be in the nicu for 2 weeks. Its been real challenging with my lady being confined to a room and bed plus the distant between us bc of me still working. But its just another story to share with babygirl when she gets here. Im so excited to be a dad, its this special emotion that i really cant put into words. 

Proud of all you dudes. 

Last edited:

i havent been updating this thread. 

The 4th of july weekend my lady and I went to Charlotte for her family reunion. Friday night around 230, she jumps out of bed and screams "baby i think my water broke." She was 29 weeks, we get to the emergency room and her water actually did break. So the doctors gives her a steroid shot so the baby lungs can develop faster and to fight any potential infections. She was also placed on bed rest at the hospital in Charlotte and we live in Raleigh which is about 1.5 hours away. So she will be induced Aug 4th which will be 34 weeks(original date was Sept 15th) and baby will be fully developed. Then once babygirl gets here she will have to be in the nicu for 2 weeks. Its been real challenging with my lady being confined to a room and bed plus the distant between us bc of me still working. But its just another story to share with babygirl when she gets here. Im so excited to be a dad, its this special emotion that i really cant put into words. 
Never heard of being able to keep the baby in 5 weeks after water breaking.  Crazy.  Keeping your fam in my prayers.

Nice. We are having a boy and name isn't completely locked in yet. I'm nervous too, but really excited

my son and i be going on missions to catch pokemon... good times... i try to find pokestops and gyms where theres good beer and ice cream for him...

Back
Top Bottom