Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My mans said he really wants a boat [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'll be joining the club soon. My lady is 26 weeks. We're keeping the gender a surprise til the big day. Things are getting real, I'm starting to get anxious as the date is quickly approaching. At point did y'all start buying stuff (clothes, accessories, furniture, etc)?

For the fellas wit 3 yr old boys, where/what do yall do for fun?

Gona have a homies son wit me saturday but dont know what kinda stuff they are into as far as entertaining goes.

That's u bruh
laugh.gif
Yea man...LOL

MY BABY IS GROWING TOO FAST! STILL NOT SURE WHO SHE LOOKS LIKE THOUGH.​
 ​
Bruh, you lucked up like a mf.

Jk
laugh.gif
fine BM adorable baby girl.

I know you tired of everyone kissin on her.
LOL...I out kicked the coverage.  Yea, everybody wants to hold and kiss on her.  It's good sometimes because we get a little break, but other times can be annoying.

Last edited:

Gona have a homies son wit me saturday but dont know what kinda stuff they are into as far as entertaining goes.
Generally go to the park or the kids museum. Bring a bag of sand toys and balls and they should be set for a good hour or two.

Groupon got some deals especially on those bounce places. Took my 3, 4 and 5 yr old there couple times and turned up. Hella milf eye candy there too :lol:

Think our baby girl is lactose intolerant. My mom and younger sis and I have it. Feel bad for her to get it smh. Time to test out different formulas.

Mini dad brag.  Lil dude was in his first costume contest a couple weeks back.  There were kids with some sweeeeet costumes.  Although my dude didnt have the best costume, he was one of a few that got a prize.  Judge that saw us a little later said it was his showmanship etc that won them over.  He answered the questions the MC had, and was flexing then jumping with fist to the sky like he was taking off
laugh.gif

Btw my shirt has a cape too lol
nthat.gif

flaminhotcheeto dude you live here now? nice! where was that? pearlridge this past weekend?

marmourjr that vid used to be the kinda stuff i glossed over before i became a dad myself. now i get kinda choked up [emoji]128554[/emoji]

flaminhotcheeto dude you live here now? nice! where was that? pearlridge this past weekend?

marmourjr that vid used to be the kinda stuff i glossed over before i became a dad myself. now i get kinda choked up [emoji]128554[/emoji]
Been living on Oahu for a few years.  Born here, then my parents moved to SF when I was a kid, and now back as an adult for the time being lol.  This KeikiCon was held in Mililani a 2-3 weeks back. 

Been living on Oahu for a few years.  Born here, then my parents moved to SF when I was a kid, and now back as an adult for the time being lol.  This KeikiCon was held in Mililani a 2-3 weeks back. 
nice! i grew up in mililani and when i visit my parents i sometimes take my son to rec 1 or rec 7 to swim. that's really good that your boy didn't look shy at all. good self-confidence.

For reals, had to legit pause the video when dude's dad ran down cuz I'm sitting here at work with the feels like I'm about to lose it... Wanna hug my son right now bros.

Back
Top Bottom