Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I've spanked my daughter too, but it was because it was something major where she outright defied me or kept doing something when i told her to stop and something bad happened as a result.

but okay, i'll watch my tone and be mindful of that....

Any insight would be appreciated: My girl is pregnant and I've read the the libido and her being tired is part of the process. Anyone have anything to offer as far as how the sex life was affected at all. It's definitely taken a hit in my current experience.

It could go either way

Each pregnancy got progressively worse for my wife

My wife was always tired for pretty much 9 months with the last one :lol:

8D9E7348-4CA0-43E5-B738-CE3195EE0F60.jpeg
My son alrdy out here breakIng hearts. Cant go nowhere without all the women in the place kissing on him.

Which brings me to my next point. Kissing strangers children.... cultural? Almost had to duff this lady with smokers lung n my guys face

8D9E7348-4CA0-43E5-B738-CE3195EE0F60.jpeg
My son alrdy out here breakIng hearts. Cant go nowhere without all the women in the place kissing on him.

Which brings me to my next point. Kissing strangers children.... cultural? Almost had to duff this lady with smokers lung n my guys face

Yeah I wouldn't let family members or strangers kiss my daughter. :lol:

I'm paying $5,000 just to get visitation rights for my daughter even though she is legitimized. The government needs child support reform now! The child has my last name but I have no right to visit her until I pay
My lawyer $5000? Not every father has 5,000 to just spend smdh.

Damn man sorry to hear that. It’s a damn shame how the courts treat fathers that actually want to be there. The worst is hearing stories of unfit moms getting the kids and then their new bf ends up hurting the kids.

I'm paying $5,000 just to get visitation rights for my daughter even though she is legitimized. The government needs child support reform now! The child has my last name but I have no right to visit her until I pay

I'm sorry to hear this man. It's a ****ing joke the way father get treated by our court system. Unfortunately this won't change in today's world

Had to have one of the serious talks with my son yesterday..He came in and asked my what a n****r was?,.I asked where he heard that and he said one of the neighborhood kids says it all the time..SMH..Had to explain to him some brief history of the word and how it still effects people to this day..He’s 10 and extremely smart (straight A’s for 4 yrs in a row)..So I’m fairly confident he understood everything I said..I honestly didn’t think I’d have to have this talk with him so soon..Sad..

Man how have I missed this thread, becoming a dad was the best feeling ever. It def makes you change alot about your self and how you move. My son will be 4 in august, which means next summer well be getting him ready for Elementary :frown:. Wife has been pressing for number 2. The financials make me worried on the second, but everyone says that it all works out.

I know the feels.
I been to court about 7 times regarding custody, child support, visitation.
I've spent A LOT. Just remember, it gets better as they get older.

At what age are you guys allowing your kids to have a cell phone.
Mine is turning 10 and her mom just got her one.

Sucks to hear bruh. I’ve been in the exact same situation. PM me if you ever need to vent.

I took the family on our first family vacation to Trinidad & Tobago. My natural inclination is an "organizer", and boy did that help with the trip. I started packing a week before and had everything pretty well situated for the journey too the airport, the plane ride and while we were there. I'm not gonna lie, it was a lot of work, but I absolutely loved it. And now for the pics....

IMG_4775.JPG

IMG_4770.JPG
IMG_4519.JPG
IMG_4548.JPG
IMG_4571.JPG
IMG_4681.JPG
IMG_4682.JPG

Last edited:
I took the family on our first family vacation to Trinidad & Tobago. My natural inclination is an "organizer", and boy did that help with the trip. I started packing a week before and had everything pretty well situated for the journey too the airport, the plane ride and while we were there. I'm not gonna lie, it was a lot of work, but I absolutely loved it. And now for the pics....

IMG_4775.JPG

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Where you from?

You look a liiiil too much like me.

Back
Top Bottom