Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

How do u guys go about putting them in activities? Do u pick for them or u let them pick?
I let my son pick and he's doing tae kwon do and now he's going to play ice hockey which he loves 
RIP to your wallet having a kid in hockey... Especially if he gets good.
laugh.gif

Feeling him move and kick is one thing..seeing him move and kick from inside the belly :x :wow: weird, crazy and amazing as hell all at the same damb time. Seeing your ladies belly in some weird *** shape because he's laying a certain way..pregnancy is a crazy cool experience I tell ya..just thank god we ain't the ones delivering broski..makes you see your girl/wife/bms in a different light..so much respect for my boys momma after seeing all that

Last edited:
Everytime I read this thread, it just makes me so proud to be a part of NT.

It's going on two weeks now and she still haven't had her period. She took the test Monday and it said she isn't pregnant though .. Today I think me and her had an actual talk about trying to have a baby. Recently, we been acting like we're not trying and if it happens, it happens, and "if it's meant to be" kind of thing.

But today she told me that we would make a great familiy, and that she would be so happy to have my baby. Man the joy of just thinking about raising a kid with this woman brought the biggest smile to my face. So hopefully I'll be joining you guys soon .. can't wait to post in here with an expected date. I need a change in my life and I actually feel like I'm ready now.
Hi guys
happy.gif

Guess what ...

Expected date May 26, 2015
pimp.gif

Man I been so excited the last few days lol all I can do is think about this beautiful baby! I'm already in love with this kid and its only 6 weeks old

Last edited:
congrats man! be kind to your lady even when she starts getting real emotional and irrational
laugh.gif
Appreciate it fam!! I'm not big on social media and she wants to hold off another week or so until she tells everyone so NT IS THE ONLY PLACE I can express my excitement!!
grin.gif

But yeah she is already getting extra spoiled. Right after the doctor visit bruh, we went straight to the pharmacy and I balled out on Prenatal Pills haha

Everytime I read this thread, it just makes me so proud to be a part of NT.

It's going on two weeks now and she still haven't had her period. She took the test Monday and it said she isn't pregnant though .. Today I think me and her had an actual talk about trying to have a baby. Recently, we been acting like we're not trying and if it happens, it happens, and "if it's meant to be" kind of thing.

But today she told me that we would make a great familiy, and that she would be so happy to have my baby. Man the joy of just thinking about raising a kid with this woman brought the biggest smile to my face. So hopefully I'll be joining you guys soon .. can't wait to post in here with an expected date. I need a change in my life and I actually feel like I'm ready now.

Hi guys :D

Guess what ...

Expected date May 26, 2015 :pimp:

Man I been so excited the last few days lol all I can do is think about this beautiful baby! I'm already in love with this kid and its only 6 weeks old

View media item 1210152

:smokin congrats bruh
Mine is due on May 6th. Hoping he comes a day early for Cinco de Mayo :smokin

My son has missed 2 days of school cause he's got a high fever and cough..I feel so bad for him cause he really wanted to have perfect attendance for 1st grade..And it breaks my heart I can't do anything but make him comfortable and not fix him..

my son was sick for a couple days also... back in the day there was **** to do when you stayed home for school... no homies, crappy shows on TV.. now kids have ipads, cable with on demand, crazy video games... :lol:

my son was sick for a couple days also... back in the day there was **** to do when you stayed home for school... no homies, crappy shows on TV.. now kids have ipads, cable with on demand, crazy video games... :lol:

My little man hasn't even wanted to play any video games or mess with his Nabi at all..Just lays and watches tv..

i really hope my son doesnt turn out to be half a meatball... sometimes he is very bright, but other times.... its like, what the hell are you thinking?

i really hope my son doesnt turn out to be half a meatball... sometimes he is very bright, but other times.... its like, what the hell are you thinking?

Man my son's the same damn way..He'll amaze me with how well he reads, or how he'll remember something from 2 yrs ago like it was yesterday, or use some big word perfectly in a sentence..And then I'll turn around and help him put his shoes on and tell him to give me his left foot and he'll give me his right (does it all the time) ..And I'll just pause for a second and think "what in the blue hell has just went through your mind?'

It's just boys man. They do some strange things glut cannot explain why they did it. Glad I got a girl. Then again in was walking through Target and walked by the training bras and wanted to cry in preparation

breh.... one time while helping lil homie with the math hw he shows me his own technique of borrowing in subtraction. **** was way off! Scolded the **** outta him and stayed up til 12am and up at 530 reteaching that mugg

It's obvious to say, but children learn differently than adults. Kids are still trying to process stuff they're learning in school. Unless they're showing signs of dyslexia or other learning/reading disorders,I wouldn't worry about anything.

My son's U11 club/travel team was in a tournament last weekend in Mechanicsburg, PA called the Dillsburg Shootout Tournament. Our boys won the championship out of a field of 32 teams!!!

We beat the brakes off the best that PA, NJ, & MD had to offer only allowing 2 goals the whole tournament while scoring somewhere between 13-15 goals (possibly more).

My son played left wing for the tournament. He didn't score but his shots on goal (about 4 or 5) allowed for his team to follow-up scoring after each of his attempts.

The other teams couldn't handle our speed, passing, & relentless attack. So proud of my son & the boys for the way they played.

View media item 1216630View media item 1216632

Last edited:
Bruh, my little guy can unlock the iPad, find whatever app he likes (usually YouTube) go to history, pick out what he likes, SKIP the ads when the 5 sec counter goes down, refresh the page if it loads wrong, and charge the iPad when the battery thing is red. He's only 3

Yeah, my son is using stop motion video apps, video editing software, opening title/end title apps to make these vids for fun. He figured it out all by him self. He tried teaching me how to use the apps but I was like :stoneface: :\.

Back
Top Bottom